Sign in to follow this  
bayers

How To Get Top Tier Items

I was following a girl for about 20 minutes because she had a coyote backpack I wanted. Finally caught up with her at a chopper crash site but she logged out after looting it. Then I heard AKM and AS50 shots from the AF. I went down to have a look and sure enough, 2 guys were up there shooting zombies. I went in closer. They must have spawned a lot of zombies and were overwhelmed by them. When the shooting stopped I went up the ladder and found them both in the first floor laying dead. Lots of dead zombies too, and live ones. They went down fighting at least, others may have D/C'd. So I grabbed their gear and took off. Some nice stuff too

This is how to be a bandit. Only kill for gear or food. No point in killing noobs in cherno/electro. I had already murdered 2 people on my way to the NWAF and was looking for some NV or a coyote pack. Its always possible to get top tier gear within an hour or 2 at the NWAF. Just lay in wait for someone who has what you need.

Edited by Bayers

Killing noobs in Cherno / Elektro isn't even fun.

I only kill whenever someone approaches our location or when I'm covering my friends as they loot.

NWAF is fair game 24/7.

That too. We KoS in the NWAF just for the sake of not taking any chances. Same applies to Stary Sobor.

What's the difference?

yea higher res textures. your plate carrier looks sweet. its worth it since steam is having a summer sale on at the moment

Tool \o/

:beans: for you :)

My favorite band :D

ah man your character looks soo much better when you buy arma II PMC :P

Ive never bought into the whole DLC side of games. But it was smart of BIS to release a lite version so as not to split up the community. And from the PMC addon I got a COD sort of feel from the video adverts on youtube. Not my cup of tea. Give me warfare BE with 59 other players and im happy.