Hey, I was basically watching dayZ streams as I will own my own copy soon. I had an idea watching it. What is 10 persons would team up and start finding choppers. I mean it, and i know that these are super rare and it takes long time to repair when alone. It would be lot of faster if there would be 10 guys looking for fuel etc. I have some kind of plan for searching it, but first i would like to see if you guys are interested in joining me. We would do whatever it takes to get that chopper up and running. It would also be very, very easy to kill survivors from those. Give me some kind of feedback about this, as I think that this is what you guys haven't done before. Aren't you? :|

Heli's are currently taken out of the game.

Since helicopters have been taken out, you can just whirl your arms around and pretend to be a helicopter.

As i told you, i'm looking for guys. And we will get one asap those come back to game.

Ha, just get the main rotor assembly, one scrap metal, one engine parts, one fuel tank parts, and three jerry cans (full). This is enough to get whatever heli you find into the air to land it next to a gas station (for fill/refuel) and industrial buildings for scrap. A lot easier to take the heli to the parts.