Sign in to follow this  
player (DayZ)

longest shot

I had a few 650 m kills yesterday but the day before I got a 750m kill!

How far is your longest kill?

In DayZ 800m+- with Ak74. I have to say that I wasted a whole mag on that murder, but I finally got it.

In ArmA2... much longer, but you have another kind of weapons

About 915M, at NEAF. Literally just at the edge of the visibility range for the server, could barely see him crouching in the hangar.

What weapon did you use for that?

I had a 666 meters kill with a Lee Enfield. This is probably the most reliable weapon in the game, I'm about to open a thread and write a poem for it.

• Like 1

What weapon you're talking? Got 200m kill with Winchester. Had to waste 2 clips because the damage drastically reduces over the distance. My respect to the guy for not DCing. Did 816m with M24.

~530m (Two at the same time) with an Enfield

~600m with a CZ550

At least that I can remember. I've pulled off some longer ones but I don't remember the range on them.

Sniping in vanilla arma is way to easy, and with the dayz view distance its a joke...

Here is the real deal:

Edited by Smithy

756m with an M16 ACOG. He was on top of Cherno tower, I was in the woods to the north. Took 13 shots, only 1 landed, but it was right in the head. Beautiful kill, looted the shit out him (DMR, NVG, mags for my M9SD) then when he came back to recover his stuff I shot him 15 times in the top of the head with my M9 while he was on the ladder. Laughed myself silly for a couple minutes, good times.

about 50 meters, my rifles iron site isn't that great for long range.

187 meters using the M16A2 against a guy shooting at me with an M107.

my longest headshot 850+ meters, M107, longest torso shot 920 meters M107 aswell. fucking rock solid gun, loooovvveee it. longest shot with same gun disabling a vehicle on the move was 490 meters with m107 YAY FOR THE BARRETT

dunno the distance but i hit a guy on the elektro hospital roof with an enfield and i was on on the hillside northeast of the power station

Edited by Blakorr