Sign in to follow this  
smittyjaja

Is this the reason I can't join servers? BETA PATCH

So, I updated to beta patch 95054 today, I also used 94997 yesterday but I couldn't join servers because it kept getting stuck on 'Wait for Host' is it because the server hasn't updated to that version yet?

Also, I should note, if I even attempt to use a previous beta patch, I get 'You cannot play/edit this because files have been deleted *dayz files*'

Edited by Smittyjaja

They also did a BattleEye update. You need to go download that. It's in the announcement forum. And part of the title of the post has that 94997 patch number in it.

Edited by Chaos5061

cheers,

sry didnt got u ...do u still have problems with connecting??

i have same issue on some servers, but i use Six-updater and that worked fine for a whille...so if the new beta patch helped u u will try it too..

GL&HF

I am using Six Updater to install DayZ, and I got the Battleeye and beta patches but I still stuck on Wait for Host, but the servers aren't running my patch, so maybe that is the problem?

Right, so I just got the latest patch and Battle eye .dll files, joined a server with the latest patch, still stuck on Wait for Host, or If I join other servers with my patch, I get Battle eye failed to initialize /sigh

I have been trying to get DayZ to work for days now and have tried all the fixes but nothing works :c

Edited by Smittyjaja

So, from what I have gathered, the servers I am trying to join have my beta patch, but have a previous Battle eye version so I can't join?