anton364@hotmail.nl

THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER 2 HOURS OF FINDING A CAR AND REPAIR IT I GOT ALL THE WEELS I GET KILLED REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FKING I QUITTT 8 CARS IN 2 DAYS IMPOSSIBLE

ive been running 10 times on the place getting weels when i got the 4th weel i get killed? CANT FKING CANT THIS IS A JOKE

Edited by 1anton12

fking retarted game this is bullshit

Calling the game retarded and raging on the forums will not get you your car back.

• Like 2

We've gone from 9 vehicles to 2 in less than a day.

Easy come - Easy go.

I actauly think i was the one that killed you..lulz.

• Like 1

this is just crap ive been there 2 hours and when i got the wheels someone kills me fking bullcrap

Did you ever consider it could have been a trap? Its not hard to move a car somewhere shoot out the wheels and wait for someone to try and repair it.

:lol:

If i found someone trying to fix up a car I would sit and wait with my DMR out, then once they finished would kill them and enjoy my new car.

• Like 1

what car was it

I've killed at least one person on every car, but i've murderd someone next to a GAZ recently.

Did you ever consider it could have been a trap? Its not hard to move a car somewhere shoot out the wheels and wait for someone to try and repair it.

it was on the spawn.. then i searched for the wheels put 2 wheels in the car 2 in my bag and already did the engine in the car and when i found the last wheel he appears..

it was on the spawn.. then i searched for the wheels put 2 wheels in the car 2 in my bag and already did the engine in the car and when i found the last wheel he appears..

Well if its at the spawn that's why you died lol chances are he was watching you for a while.

well lets search for a new car AGAIN first 2 hours walk to the car spawn and then search the car wich is almost impossible. and then look if i can see myself on the map and then find the wheels and get killed again BRB

Well if its at the spawn that's why you died lol chances are he was watching you for a while.

cant ive been walking to the car lots of times to put in fuel and engine and wheels but when i had all the wheels he killed me he couldnt have known that

well lets search for a new car AGAIN first 2 hours walk to the car spawn and then search the car wich is almost impossible. and then look if i can see myself on the map and then find the wheels and get killed again BRB

I'll be waiting <3

• Like 1

ive been walking to the car lots of times to put in fuel and engine and wheels

There you go, chances are he spotted you and followed.