jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

SHIT, my server has been down since October 2nd. I have opened multiple tickets. Still no reply other than, your bill is due and they closed a ticket cause they or I did not respond to it. This is absolute shit!

I have had a server with them since July. In general terms, I have not had much of an issue with them. The longest I have waited for a ticket to be resolved was 2 days. UNTIL NOW! My server went down OCT 2nd @6:00PM EST. I created a ticket immediately. It is OCT 9th 5:00 PM, I have created multiple tickets and no answers. I have received only 1 email from them about payment for this coming months services. WTF!!!!

They sent me an email the week before last telling me that they were going to be managed by a new company and all would be right as rain after 1 week. Well that shit obviously has not happened. My server is still down. What I do expect to happen is for them to get that shit back up, say they are sorry, and give me next month for free. It is tuesday and they need to get that shit up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my sub is canceld and runs out soon. Today I got mail with new server name ip and pass. Idiots changed name, ip and id. Didn't eve ask me. Their support are prolly the most useless I ever come accros as a paying customer.

Sucks for thoose that still have a server with them. All their servers gonna loose regulars not finding server and server is wiped.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Well my sub is canceld and runs out soon. Today I got mail with new server name ip and pass. Idiots changed name, ip and id. Didn't eve ask me. Their support are prolly the most useless I ever come accros as a paying customer.

Sucks for thoose that still have a server with them. All their servers gonna loose regulars not finding server and server is wiped.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Good luck, so glad I dumped this host.

Capture.jpg

SO does this mean you are changing servers AGAIN??? Maybe you can find one that lets your re-boot easier every time you get killed....

Yay they are still ignoring me since OCT 2nd. They still have not fixed my server or answered my ticket...and they sent me an email for next months billing cycle....YEAH RIGHT. They need to give me two months free after this shit. Gimme two months to see their "improved service" and I would entertain the notion of staying with them

Someone help me out here, I'm missing the logic behind running a 40% off sale during September, yet Host Altitude claims that it's a bad time to order from them as they're understaffed? Horrible move, probably a massive money grab on the way out the door.

*lol, I find the tag for this thread to be humorous.

Edited by calthehunter

Necrothread.

We don't like the undead.

'LoK'd