jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Today makes 4 days since i ordered got a response yesterday saying 12 hours. Still no sever, no tcadmin, no ip.

8 pm today will make 96 hours if still no physical server,

4 days is unheard of, i have used Wolf servers, Hybernia servers in the past. Currently gameservers.com

and always had what i paid for within the first few hours. I see dayzhosing.com has alot of servers ingame so tried you,

but 4 days is nuts. I put a billing ticket in Ticket #135536 for a refund.

If it takes this long for a server, wonder how long a server down ticket would take.

Not going to be around to find out.

www.lowpinggameservers.com here i come

Edited by Crazzie

we bought about an hour ago and still no response!

Edited by IIA7XII

Um, you guys do know that the more you reply to your ticket the longer it takes from the first post, as when you reply i think it gets sent back to the back of the queue....

I ordered last week 24 hours later put a ticket, 48 hours afte that, "your server will be installed in 12 hours".

12 hours beyong that still no server. Put a billing ticket in at 4 day mark (today) for refund.

I have been renting servers for 6 years between 4 hosts an never seen anything like this.

Worst case was 3 hours with Wolf.

Im not mad i just dont think this is a properly staffed full blown company or things would be faster.

Edited by Crazzie

I put my ticket in 3 days ago. My server was down for an entire day before they fixed(?) it. I hadn't even had the server up for barely over a week. Why did it go down? Who knows. They STILL haven't replied to my ticket. Will my server go down for an entire day every Saturday night? Who knows. Did they do it on purpose? Who knows. As far as I know the little kid (from the professionalism I assume a kid) running HostAltitude.com aka Dayzhosting.com tripped over the power cord, disconnecting power on Saturday, and plugged it back in Sunday. Now he's just too embarrassed to tell me that. This company really has ridiculously horrible support. Good luck to anyone attempting to use this joke of a service.

Edited by LostIt1278

They have 24 more hours or i put a billing complaint with paypal & visa to get my money back.

I went with www.lowpinggameservers.com had my server in 2 hours and 3 support tickets anwsered within the 4 hour mark.

Been playing in that server now for last 24 hours.

I want a full refund Ticket #135536 not anwsered in over a day.

Friday to Monday was a Bank Holiday in the UK and our support was slow because of this, I apologise for no warning in advanced as this was meant to have been sent.

All tickets will be answered today and most orders will also be setup today.

If you would like a refund please create a ticket with billing and we will do this for you. If you create a PayPal dispute before contacting us you won't get the refund for at least 1-2 weeks (As this can't be processed by Billing Staff, only one member of staff can sort these out).

Edited by Jonnerz

Would be awesome if you could address this ticket #293202 my server is duplicating itself. I counted up to 13 active servers lol.

Our server is offline, saying status unknown within the controlpanel! The support is not reacting. The companies servicenumber within the support messages is unknown. .....

We're addressing the duplicating servers issue now. Should be all sorted within the next 30 minutes.

Hey,

I have a server with you guys... has been great so far, so thanks for that.

however, it has crashed tonight twice in about 20 minutes apart (first time this has occured) any word on this? I submitted a ticket for it #308940

thanks

All servers have been restarted throughout the evening and a few were restarted twice. This was to address the above problem users were having. I apologise for no prior notice as we had to act quickly with this.

EDIT: All new orders are now instantly setup.

Edited by Jonnerz

How come your supplied beta patches never work. Well the older ones do but as soon as you ad a new one it wont work until a newer version is up. Its like always the newest one wont work to use. I mean i cant update with that file at all, just get a error.

All servers have been restarted throughout the evening and a few were restarted twice. This was to address the above problem users were having. I apologise for no prior notice as we had to act quickly with this.

EDIT: All new orders are now instantly setup.

Better get hands on my ticket! Our server got overtaken, slots were changed and the support dont care.

Edited by Yshido

How come your supplied beta patches never work. Well the older ones do but as soon as you ad a new one it wont work until a newer version is up. Its like always the newest one wont work to use. I mean i cant update with that file at all, just get a error.

Sometimes when we add a new update the control panel doesn't properly update the file location for a handful of nodes. We've not found the cause of this but it requires us to simply click a button for it to work. If you create a ticket letting us know what the error is we can normally fix this very quickly.

Better get hands on my ticket! Our server got overtaken, slots were changed and the support dont care.

We will get to your ticket as soon as possible. We do care, we just have a small backlog due to an issue with the control panel last night.

Makes 2 days without beeing able to use the server .... time for some candy if you want to get my money next month.

Sometimes when we add a new update the control panel doesn't properly update the file location for a handful of nodes. We've not found the cause of this but it requires us to simply click a button for it to work. If you create a ticket letting us know what the error is we can normally fix this very quickly.

I need to send in just one ticket or for everytime a new beta comes up?

BTW your support page is down. It only takes me to your multicraft control panel.

So hopefully I get help soon. My server bin down for 2 days now if you count the cloning of servers.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Their update system is pretty jacked up, I was hoping DayZhosting would get their crap together. It would appear that it's only gotten worse. Still no DayZ update / ArmA 2 update on my server. Slowest response times I've ever seen in support. I feel the need for compensation for wasting my time, and the time of the people I've recommended their services to.

So far I've bin happy with my service. But the issue with support are making me nervous. Always something to blame. Bank day, one is sick and so on. Why the blame game, you have a non working support system that's it. So far my server ain't up and running... Cannot give you a ticket number cause your support page ain't working....

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express