jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

update update update! Give us the new DayZ + Hive files!

Pssst! >:(

Pssst! >:(

Its available on my HA control panel, so check again. Anyway, i cant use it, its still down. My server that is.

Bought a server 2 days ago and just got an email today giving me the username and password to my control panel but there are no servers under my game services.... am I doing something wrong?

Its available on my HA control panel, so check again. Anyway, i cant use it, its still down. My server that is.

Yup as soon as I posted they were finally available! My impatient ass is happy now ;)

Jonnerz, interested in a vps, preferrably in central US but whatever is clever. Please PM when you have stock!

Could we get 95883 server patch please. Latest one is control panel is awful.

This was added earlier today.

Current setup times are now same day. New York is out of stock until Tuesday/Wednesday. Support tickets have been slow over the weekend but will be back to normal on Monday.

Hope the following is helpful to current and future customers, we are working on keeping you all updated via this forum and Twitter. Constructive feedback is always greatly appreciated.

We are opening up a new location in Netherlands, orders are currently being accepted and we hope to have these up on Monday/Tuesday. If you are a current customer and wish to be moved to NL, please await an email with instructions on how to do so in a couple of days.

Edited by Jonnerz

Some of you guys are so impatient. They said they are short staffed and yet half of you cry like babies and demand refunds. Just give them time to catch up with all the orders and get on top of all the tickets.

hostaltitude.com

dayzhosting.com

Worse Customer support and after sales ive ever had of a server host.

Been waiting 18 hours for server setup and once its setup its showing error on status and nothing can be done.

I have a server thats not running cant be configured cant be updtated and NO support has been respoded to...

hostaltitude.com

dayzhosting.com

Worse Customer support and after sales ive ever had of a server host.

Been waiting 18 hours for server setup and once its setup its showing error on status and nothing can be done.

I have a server thats not running cant be configured cant be updtated and NO support has been respoded to...

i am gettign status error something must be wrong. Also they are not the worst

What's your ticket numbers?

Setup time is currently same-day.

Edited by Jonnerz

Ticket ID: 858897

Just wondering about this tickets issue.

And to the people saying support is bad and not quick enough - I've gotten good support when I needed it. Nothing is instant, because instant is expensive as hell.

Ticket ID: 858897

Just wondering about this tickets issue.

And to the people saying support is bad and not quick enough - I've gotten good support when I needed it. Nothing is instant, because instant is expensive as hell.

If you could give that ticket an eye once more that'd be awesome. Thank you.

Seems like alot thats posted here is negative feedback. Il post some good ones. I bought a managed server and it was setuped fast. First tim up it was some issue with it not setting up, was fixed within hours. Then name was wrong also fixed very fast. Tickets atleast for me are answerd really fast always.

Now all I miss are ability to change time on server.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Ticket ID: 936923

Hey, can you give this ticket some attention? Getting a little bored now, 72hours after ordering. You've been really helpful so far, but something went wrong when the server went active, said "Error" at first, then dissapeared from the control panel, but I can still see it in my service tab.

So please, look here and help out and please don't move me back to the bottom of the queue before it's actually runnning, thank you.

Edited by Helga

What's your ticket numbers?

Setup time is currently same-day.

Same day?? I think not.

I contacted pre-sales and they said 12hrs then I place an order (order no: 4002477991) and payed it immediatly thru paypal with my creditcard.

Since then (apart from automated e-mails confirming payment and order) I haven't received any message. The 'my services' section says pending and sofar I've been waiting 22 hrs.

I also tweeted you guys 13 hrs ago with an ETA question (still waiting on answer)

I also made a ticket (ticket no: 477091) 19 hrs ago (also still waiting on a response)

Meanwhile my month already started (seems bit unfair that you pay for nothing).

I hope I get an answer out of this post since other potential customers might read this.

Well im in the same boat, paid for the service yesterday but again apart from the automated emails nothing.......

Ticket Number : #617264 Pending since 7pm GMT

A simple acknowledgement would be nice but to be left waiting after they have taken your money…..

• Like 1

Very sorry for the delays with customer support, due to unforeseen circumstances with the staff member who was meant to be online last night we were not able to answer any tickets. We are going through them now.

Very sorry for the delays with customer support, due to unforeseen circumstances with the staff member who was meant to be online last night we were not able to answer any tickets. We are going through them now.

When will my server be up? its been 12 hours or so. No emails of some sort of any ETA

It’s always the same lame explanation oh one of our support tech quite / didn’t show up

My server has been down for 3 days now ? GET IT FIXED

Edited by MTUCKER0

It’s always the same lame explanation oh one of our support tech quite / didn’t show up

My server has been down for 3 days now ? GET IT FIXED

Shouldn't you get compensation for this? i mean they are "professional" right?

Edited by Curthiany

i just want to be able to play on my server i would be happy with that

but its ok im switching hosts today

When will my server be up? its been 12 hours or so. No emails of some sort of any ETA

Join the club. Waiting almost 25 hours now on my new server.

Apart from the standard response a few posts above I still don't have a response to my tweet or ticket... I'm thinking if this takes much longer I'm gonna use the 5-day money back option mentioned in the beginning of this thread. I don't like doing that but I really hate false promises.

order no: 4002477991

ticket no: 477091 and 382532 (didn't mean to create a new ticket but e-mailing you made a new ticket)

Edited by Neo1337