Sign in to follow this  
nightass

WTT For M107 Mags

Well, if you ever need any more, you know where I am!

Edited by ArakkAttack

Well, if you ever need any more, you know where I am!

thank you man but yea your 2 posts scare me and the otheres beat u too it will have to wate and see if thay merder me

thank you man but yea your 2 posts scare me and the otheres beat u too it will have to wate and see if thay merder me

I understand! Well, I've lurked for a while but I signed up for this. I found a tent with 20+ svd mags in it, but I have no svd so it really sucks xD. Okay well, if it comes to it, I'd be willing to join whatever teamspeak channel you wanted, plus I'd only show up with a hatchet and the items so :D.

@NightAss is all the bad spelling intentional?

Also don't trust putting stuff in a tent, I've lost so many good guns because I've gone "I'll just put my *bling bling* gun in this tent and go on a little jolly, so if I die I won't loose this fab weapon" cue bug/dsync/server-reboot/someone tea-leafs it/act-of-God... weapon gone :'( Morale of the story: if you get a good gun you want to keep, hold on to it till some little f***er pops you.

had thats happed to me a few times not any more after i started clicking save tent but if your warred you could trade it to a trusted frend and have them put there beans in the tent that way its not so bad if you lose beans

and no its not self tourt how to right its not grate but more or less works

I made the Trade with ArakkAttack it all went smooth no agro from ether party and no one was killed both left happy

• Like 1

I made the Trade with ArakkAttack it all went smooth no agro from ether party and no one was killed both left happy

Still interested in a trade? I'm not completely attached to the SVD.