Sign in to follow this  
nightass

WTT For M107 Mags

WTT For M107 Mags

Hello Looking for sum M107 Mags post what you would like in retern and we can talk

Trade Compleet

I made the Trade with ArakkAttack it all went smooth no agro from ether party and no one was killed both left happy

thanks all for taking the time to read and post your replys

Edited by NightAss

Not that I'm a critic or anything, but "Nightass"? What exactly are you hoping to trade >.>

this means you have an M107 so if you are gonna give up your posistion you are probably gonna die pretty quickly

long as the person has a few post and dont seem like a trool i am happy to go to a place of your choiceing and i will be holding the item your asking for from me and a axe for zombes and you can scout me out then move in for the trade but I would be needing a screen shot of the amo and I will give u a screen shot of what ever item your asking for I dont have all the items in the game but I have a lot

and sis I am going to what ever server u pic and what ever place u pic theres a good chance I am going to be the person getting killed in this sonareo

You are nutz and have some screws loose....get a partner and a tent, clean either your inv or his inv out and go get some rounds your self...if you die you just resp and go get your gear back. Sometimes a total WELP flail run into town can net some good gear/ammo and hilarious lol'z from the onlookers.

Edited by Zakuak

thanks Zakuak but I have very very bad luck when it comes to finding this amo othere wize I would not be risking my life for the amo I even have a M136 rocket Launcher and L85A2 AWS and SVD Camo and yes I do have a M107 but I want the amo for it so I can use it in the AS50 I have

Edited by NightAss

Good luck successfully trading with someone if you have a M107.

Setting up a tent is hard I heared/letting a friend carry it

its funny how ppl think the M107 is scarey it sucks u shoot and the gun kicks back so much u cant see if u hit or not the AS50 on the othere hand is grate it will 1 shot any one just like the M107 but less kick back and lets u see the shot land witch when your sniping is hafe the fun fyi I am a gard sniper not a merder whats that u ask when my frends get killed I stay about 1mill away with a scope on there boddy till thay run back and if any one so much as looks at there boddy boooom

Setting up a tent is hard I heared/letting a friend carry it

Definately harder than finding an AS50 >.>

any of yous even have the amo?

and yes I have the Bizon SD M4 SD and the MP5SD M249 Mk48

Edited by NightAss

and yes i have all this cool stuff and if your going to ask how I will tell u I have 13 Vehicles and no job or life lol trade in your GF and if you played as much as me your could have all the stuff I do as well lol but take it from me keep the GF lol

• Like 1

SVD Camo

Maybe we can work something out, how many mags were you looking for? I'm not exactly sure how many I've got, I'll have to go check.

I have five mags and my partner has a couple. I will trade you five mags and a pair of NVGs for the L85 aws.

Comrade Sniper / thunderpimp do ether of your have skype or teamspeak and thunder I have NVGs so just the amo would be fine note I will not be bringing any think but the trade item so yea no point killing me when u could just trade the amo for the gun lol

Farm military zombies, all the m107 clips i have in my bag right now dropped from those.

thanks Tops if this back fires and I get killed I gess I will have to look in to your aproch

Comrade Sniper / thunderpimp do ether of your have skype or teamspeak and thunder I have NVGs so just the amo would be fine note I will not be bringing any think but the trade item so yea no point killing me when u could just trade the amo for the gun lol

Yep, my group runs a teamspeak channel. You could come to our channel if you want, or we can come to yours, whatever works best for you.

How many SVD mags do you have? I've been lusting over one of those things ever since I lost mine to a horrible bug at the NW Airfield...

Edited by Comrade Sniper

and yes i have all this cool stuff and if your going to ask how I will tell u I have 13 Vehicles and no job or life lol trade in your GF and if you played as much as me your could have all the stuff I do as well lol but take it from me keep the GF lol

Hah, you made me laugh, +1 for you

My group uses steam, but I can install teamspeak. I get on around 9pm us central time. PM me details. I will not be killing you, Our sqaud is geared up. I've just been missing my L85 since the patch and we have a couple AS 50,s but I prefer closer range engagements.

I can give you around 10-15 M107 mags, I can do it anytime in the next 2 hours, or failing that I can do it in about 7 hours onwards. I'd want the SVD Camo in return, don't need any mags for it.

When were you wanting to do this. What are the details of the teamspeak channel so that I can join?

Edited by ArakkAttack

going to exchange details with Comrade Sniper if he kills me I will state it here then I will ress up and try again with thunderpimp at a latter time but ether way I will state the out come so this can leed to + rep for tradeing if I dont get merderd lol