Sign in to follow this  
RedFiction12

Guts n Blood Camouflage

Guts n Blood Camouflage  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be nice?

Hey! Would it be nice to see if survivors could dress them self into zombie guts and blood? Like having this Camo, zombies wouldn't spot you so easily. It would be awesome, if you ask me.

Like having -20% (or more...) , that zombies couldn't see you.

Like in Walking Dead Season 1, Episode 2. It would be white coat with blood on it. (And if possible guts also).

It would be better if there was a way to walk like the zombies, wobbling all over, but no camo.

The zombies don't attack each other, but they can surely see and hear each other, so why do they attack alive people? Only reason I can think of is the way they move.

Edited by Dr621

This raises an interesting point, how do the infected tell the difference between them and us?

Smell? sight?... the OP does have a point.

This raises an interesting point, how do the infected tell the difference between them and us?

Smell? sight?... the OP does have a point.

AI

No srsly, good question. Maybe they have a 6th sense... (AI? lol )

It would be better if there was a way to walk like the zombies, wobbling all over, but no camo.

The zombies don't attack each other, but they can surely see and hear each other, so why do they attack alive people? Only reason I can think of is the way they move.

smell?