Sign in to follow this  
Ribano

Trade Shop

Like This:

Trading For Character Name

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Water Bottle 5 Steel Bolts Viper

AS 50 6 No. DMR mags Cletus

then you highlight the one you want and trade in the required items and recieve the other. might stop people hoarding as much, and you could see some interesting trades such as NVG for 2 bloodpacks asap etc

this is nonsense, this is a post apocalyptic world called DayZ and not TIBIA or WoW.

No beans for you.

• Like 1

awh manz:( im only trying to make it more community based. whats tibia?

Rocket told there won't be any commercial systems ingame same for any money. You're suggestin an auction with remote item transaction - this is against the main concept of the game and will riun the immersion. I think in the future standalone game there may appear some sort of inventory improvement and may be with some kind of ability to safely trade with a player in person (wow style).

It's normal in a post apocalyptic world you found an auction house or a market.

oh really thats cool :) i heard about this group that go around giving people medical help too

i think that the main issue with the game is the lack of reason/ability to work together and the ridiculous incentive of killing people on site.

but then others may argue that the biggest issue is hackers, or non russian guns etc

not saying i dont like the game! i'm just saying that i think that will be the main reason why people would stop playing. especially lone players