w00tr4ng3@hotmail.com

Are you addicted to Day Z?

Are you addicted to Day Z?

I'm 17, I used to be a sociable guy, going out skating with friends etc then I bought Day Z about 4-5 days ago and I haven't gotten off it since. I've been playing it for very long hour stretches (10+) every day since then, when I go off Day Z, it's pretty much always on my mind? Whether it's planning what I'm doing next or just circling my mind with Day Z thoughts...

Anyone else have this?

If you're here to troll, don't bother, you won't get a reaction from me so there's no point :)

• Like 2

Dude i know, im 26 and as addicted as you ( got kids etc so dont play quite 10+ hours a day ) but i stil get my fair share in hehe.

Even if i die and loose all my cool gear by some looser bandit who cant be asked to loot himself some cool gear, i get majorly pissed...calm myself down and have to get back in and try my best to track the guy down/get my gear back ( depending on how close i spawn :( )

Love the game so much, DayZ Forever!!!!

Same Septicfalcon, it's so wierd. very addicting game.

There's a difference between addiction and enthusiasm.

I particularly like the fact the game is constantly being developed.

• Like 2

I love trying to Agro old people in RL like zeds..... see if they zigag run towards me

Yeah, I've been playing for quite some time, but still after playing I keep thinking about it. Sometimes I browse forums while at work.

• Like 1

I'm 17, I used to be a sociable guy, going out skating with friends etc then I bought Day Z about 4-5 days ago and I haven't gotten off it since.

I really hope that you downloaded DayZ for free. I know that you aren't comlaining, but people really ought to know the difference between games and mods.

On subject, i find myself pretty addicted actually. When im not in-game, im probably reading forums or hanging out with friends/girlfriend. I have even started eating myself, while im just lying on the forrest floor.

man when i first got it i played a 30 hour binge :S woke up in my armchair still holding w, stuck in a bush :S

• Like 3

Fantastic

Edited by Acix

for sure it's a great game, real addicting and loads of fun but seriously bro, go outside for a bit and do something productive

• Like 1

I come and go, I have had the long houred sessions on it and as of this week I have played it twice.

My gameplay is helpful to new players, Imagine fresh spawning and being given stuff to survive the first few days!! Today I have a DMR and L85 AWS to give to the first lucky players i find.

Remember it's a game and there is a big world out there, get out more and enjoy the gaming on a night / evening. At 17 yo you should be out with your m8s having a laugh.

for sure it's a great game, real addicting and loads of fun but seriously bro, go outside for a bit and do something productive

lol managed to work out of my system though, only really bounce on for a few hours with each update now :)

probably get sucked in more and more when new features are added. but so far pretty much reached endgame :(

I bought Day Z about 4-5 days ago

You bought a free mod?

i had to stop myself from sand bagging my house ;/ got fired from work cuz i took my axe with me i think they thought i was going to use it on them, i told them it was for the zombies!

It was only the first 5-6 days where I played and thought about it as much as I did, since the weather's perked up I've been out everyday since

I really hope that you downloaded DayZ for free. I know that you aren't comlaining, but people really ought to know the difference between games and mods.

It's a simple mistake while writing, hop off your high horse

You bought a free mod?

i had to stop myself from sand bagging my house ;/ got fired from work cuz i took my axe with me i think they thought i was going to use it on them, i told them it was for the zombies!

Can't tell if you were trying to be funny or just have a shit sense of humour

I cant get off the game, gah im hooked. I gotta go sleep, nah fuck that im going all nighter playing DayZ.

I haven't done an all nighter yet, I'd need people to play with if I was going to do that

man when i first got it i played a 30 hour binge :S woke up in my armchair still holding w, stuck in a bush :S

Dayz or your girlfriend?

• Like 2

im getting kinda bored actually....

i hope it can really be like a zombie movide where zombies are everywhere even in the forest....but for now is near houses...

oso the map...it did be good if is like...huge enuf for 100 ppl? that means the svr part muz imrpove....

is nice to have crazy shooting

Never, it's fun up here :D

Im playing it becuase i think Rocket actually is working for the Military and preparing us for a real oubreak he knows of. Its teaching me things like, 'shoot on site, ask questions later' :)

I compared it to something like Hardcore Diablo, you put so much time into this, and death is a learning curve. Yes ive died in cherno 20 times, but rarely in the same place. It is slightly addictive but thats what you get for a new game with a new idea. Market cornered and awesome job.

:D

• Like 1

Yeah I'm addicted to being stripped of all my gear by hacking dick suckers.

But on a serious note, yeah this game's super addicting.

• Like 1

this game is a whole new world of addiction.

it's eating me alive, constantly, and i enjoy it :S