lordshiding@hotmail.nl

[Suggestion] Blood Transfusion

I like the way it currently is, its one of the few things in this game that encourages teamwork.

• Like 1

yeah but what if all your friends are offline? I wouldn't mind a diminished return on blood-bagging yourself. Maybe it takes twice as long or something? Both?

no please dont. go hunting and searching for food. i like how it is now ;) dont make it more casual

yeah but what if all your friends are offline? I wouldn't mind a diminished return on blood-bagging yourself. Maybe it takes twice as long or something? Both?

Nope, go hunt or something blood bags should stay the way they currently are. This game will turn even more into a dm than it already is if you do not encourage people to play together and not just shoot on sight.

• Like 1

Just today when I was on 5k blood I found 2 cows, gutted them, cooked the meat and received all my blood back.

The game isn't that hard. Just adapt.

Maybe receive 2k blood to make it more balanced.

To be honest, if I had my way all medical actions beyond bandaging would require another player to promote teamwork. Maybe even limit the number of tools you can carry to diversify roles in a group like firestarter, mechanic, hunter.

Though suggestions are always great for an early development like this, keep the imagination open.

Someone else posted the same idea 3 hours before you! >:(

Search first. :thumbsup: