cluis

Illustrated Journal

Ok, since I can't really upload large images here I have put all the current journal entries in this imag.ur folder

http://imgur.com/a/xx8fY#0

I am working on a more permanent tublr blog but until then this should work ok. let me know if you have issues.

Cheers,

Cluis

do you think its too slow moving? Also, is it too much drawing or too much writing?

I appreciate the comments, despite getting sniped today in-game, I still had enough left in me to do another entry. I am thinking of going with a wider format, since so much of the game is environment. Maybe 1920px wide? Well anywho, take a look, lemme know what you think.

Cheers,

Cluis

[attachment=272]

I agree, I think you could build in some interesting mechanics to make it work. Maybe something that comes up during the loading screen, or after you get whacked. I will be posting another one later today, if ya'll is interested.

I am starting to get a feel for the story, I think I will maybe expand some for more text. Idk, what do ya'll think. I want to keep doing big scale drawings, but I also want more room to write. Well either way, here is the next installment.

[attachment=303]

Damn im loving it! You should write a book.

I'd love to see you continue these illustrated journals, the art is superb and the stories are amusing. It'd be great to see this continue on as a series for hundreds of entries, following his adventures around post-apocalyptic Chernarus.

Well, after making an account just to read your posted pictures, lets put it like this - I'm glad I made the account. :D The in-world POV at the gamey lunacy makes for an amusing and even a bit thrilling reading. The art blends well together with the text and suits the mood of the experience. Eagerly awaiting for some more "entries". :)

Wow, thanks for the response guys! I certainly plan on continuing doing these, though I doubt I will be able to keep up the post a day pace (I do after all have a business to run) BUT, maybe Rouge has the right idea. bookmark / subscribe to this so you don't have to keep checking to see if there is a new post. The next one is going to have a little bit more in way of people so it will take a bit more planning than landscapes and the like. I really appreciate the feed back, makes my little anemic ego swell just a tad, and obviously gives me motivation to keep goin. I don't know how long this will last, but I am glad some folks like it. Though of the 6 lives I have had in game so far only one of them has come at the hands of zombies, I will try to keep tossing in more of those gooey bastards cause I love drawing them.

Hooray!

In the mean time if you get bored there are some more of my illustration stuff on my deviant art page if you wish to take a gander http://cluis.deviantart.com/

Cluis

Kinda rushed this one, but its pretty funny I think. As per usual lemme know what you think.

[attachment=328]

Man i really wish game play was more like your comics, I did feel like that last one was a bit short. Can't wait to see whats coming next.

This is brilliant stuff man, keep it up! Can't wait to learn what makes Bonegripper so great. :)