jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

Met a guy in airfield on the server mercykillers. First shot at you then went to loot the airfield and got killed by hackers.

Your name was [?]dbrief. Cant remember your tag. Pm me if you see this. Would be sweet to play togheter

Regards. Forward

I was playing as HunnyB00B00Child on the server We Are Basterds, if Bob and Ron want to meet up in another server sometime, it would be sweet.

Also if anyone from the WAB clan sees this, thanks very much and you can keep the GAZ

I met a guy called Thomas at Balota. He only had a hatchet and I maybe safed his live. The server didnt support direct so we couldnt communicate. We looted Cherno and then we splitted up. Maybe we can meet again?

My friend and I were at Elektro. I was doing my usual thing, broadcasting my exact position every step I took over direct com. I noted how scary the church looked with the sandbags blocking the door and exclaimed I'd leave it alone, and then I talked about how I was going to go in the red house. Well, my friend and you, whoever you are, end up meeting each other. He thinks I'm you, and then learns I'm not you. The two of you exchange shots, and as I try to tell you both not to fire, you kill my friend.

WELL, I ran the heck out of there, didn't I?

o_o You, whoever you are, I'm just curious as to whether you killed in self defense or would have killed us both anyway.

Then I met a guy east of Elektro running with his flashlight on like a doofus...and I offered him my extra hatchet while wielding my hatchet in my hands like a psychopath...and he declines! WHY DIDN'T YOU TRUST ME, UNARMED FLASHLIGHT KID?

Oh..and finally..north of cherno I was going to administer a blood pack to my friend when you, another man whose name I do not know, shoot my friend and shoot my leg out. I'm looking at you as you run up in your ghillie suit seemingly out of nowhere, and I look at you square and fire...and your entire character model disappeared. I looked around, not seeing you, and exclaimed "nice hacks bro, now finish it." and you killed me. I must know, for my sanity, if they were nice hacks or just good hunting... o...AND DID YOU LIKE THAT FANCY MAKAROV YOU TOOK OFF MY CORPSE? WAS THE LOOTIN' WORTH THE SHOOTIN'?

Edited by XChrisUnknownX

hey guys come check out my dayz server its called RWD and the ip is 50.97.49.66:3051 i have put a huge amount of effort into it literally stayed up till 4 am the past few days finishing it so it would be great to see you guys there.

thanks very much for your time

MenaceToSociety on DayZME.NL, Reinvited.NL. Trying to help locate me and offered me a lift, but was killed with a grenade.

Met up with a guy at Elektro Hospital Area and we went around killed bandits for a while until he got killed. Gave me his or her fb name but could find it. Lets team up!

IGN: Raphael

Server: Chernarus Cirrus Hosting Privat Hive

That guy doing doing dirty things behind the cherno grocery store with me on us 2198. Pm me, should do it again sometime ;) and again LOOOL

Edited by Scopeshot
  • Like 1

I am looking for a few people. Jack, Kellen'Connor, Brett, Tom. i remember killing the 20 zombies infront of there bus with a hatchet, in which they gave me a ride, they where good boys. before they became bandits alteast..

I am looking for a guy named torres. I played with you before 2 times and while forming that milita in the laughing man servers you were a big help and didnt stop helping people. Forgot to get your steam. Contact me my steam is: Laughing XP

Hi guys I'm looking for quite a few players. About a week ago i played with about 5 guys on the Isla Duala Map I met Pyrokin 1st just outside canto near the barracks...the we met Delo at Xiba along with iRo-But me and Pyro had taken many rounds while running into xiba i had an Ak and i gave Delo a Remington we then met FranZ who later found an Ak and i gave him a few mags. Pyro found an M4A1 after finding an Lee in Xiba...We lost iRo-But while running into Bolabongo ( we later heard you died....Don't worry I avenged your death later on) Pyro then had to log off and Delo FranZ and I where left. A firefight then occurred at the wreck on a C-130J outside Bolabongo We made a tactical withdrawal ( fire, drop back and cover the other two they then covered me while i ran further back to cover them) Delo had to go just outside the Airfield we fell back to, while FranZ and I carried on to the ATC we then found out the guy who w had fired at was still alive and was tracking us to the ATC. Naturally me and FranZ bricked it so we wondered what to do when ' Session Lost' appeared on my screen ( How convenient I hear you cry) I spawned it after and found a guy in the ATC where i had 'Session Lost' he was the guy who had killed iRo-But earlier i shot him as a reflex action and took his AK-74 Kobra and mags now i Had 7. I'd love to team up with you guys on what ever server you want, whatever map you want. I remember Pyro kidding that at on point we had pretty much Half the Server in one group. I miss you guys.

If anyone wants to hop on our server check my sig, I'll see if I can get ya an M8 Sharpshooter, still haven't found the Mk12 SPR yet from crash (it replaced the AS50, it won't be easy lol)

When I first started playing DayZ I teamed up with a fellow named [extacy]Wayne, a friend called something like Gasher, Toby, Dr.Freeman and a guy called Morgan(Lucky coincidence). We used to chat on TS and we wanted to make a Clan, but I had to go for a few weeks out of the country, lost touch with them and now we're scattered and lost, never going to find each other :'(

Im looking for my friend Wolf. I helped him out in Vybor, and I accidently shot him twice at NWAF, nearly killed him. Also I helped get him a car and we got ambushed by a bandit leaving Cherno, but we won :).

My name in DayZ is sturkid....

Killian I think thats ur name, Im the guy u gave the enfield to before I dced waaay back, gimme a shout if u c this, ingame name is yash

Robert!!!!!! Where are you man? We played together on the DIS server in the early days before they even called it DIS. We had an epic PVP battle with Turtle. Steaz and Ragepants took out our base and I never saw you again. It was good times man. I hope all is well.

hey im starting a youtube account and uploading dayz videos me and 3-4-5 others(a team) :-D

Why the hell would you post this here?

Also: Back in early December, I had just begun playing dayz. I was walking near the coast with my flashlight on. You robbed me using only your flashlight. You said "Don't move, don't move, checked my backpack, stated "How's dinner going?" You then ran off towards Cherno docks.

Edited by DrGonzo

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a man named Enrico. His real name is Tom and he's older than most. He's really polite and he played on my private hive a couple weeks ago. We got a dedicated and I haven't been able to contact him since.

Edit: I also misthrew a frag in the Cherno church with you and Lah shooting zombies. I messed up and it landed in the benches. I hit the floor and you guys died. Sorry again lol.

Please help and thanks,

Brian

Edited by AwesumnisRawr188

Looking for my friend Teemo, anyone seen him?

I was in an night-time server, you had a name with an A in it, you had an M4A1. I shot you point-blank range in the back of the head when you were busy shooting at zombies I had the name STONED_ORANGUTAN. Want your M4 back? I got a better gun

• Like 1

Floris! We played together for ages and then you just disappeared :( Would be great to play together again sometime!

To the guy that just got killed on US 649, at the helicopter crash right outside of the south-most barracks in the NWAF, that was me. I panicked when I saw the ghillie suit, and shot for my own safety, only realizing after that you didn't pose a threat to me, and I didn't make it to you in time to patch you up.

If I run into you again, I'll give you my M24 with all of the ammo I've found for it to make up for it.