jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

Looking for Jjackle.. we played last night (19/6) in the Aus Namalsk server. We were attacked by racially abusing Zombies and we nearly survived the convoy rescue of the century. He was gunned down by a player called Le_Douche, and on Server restart I didnt get a chance to send Jjackle my Steam iD.

DroppedBear

Edited by Thick Bear

To the Ghilli sniper that I met last night. Thank you for not shooting me when you had the chance, I do feel a little guilty about shooting you in the back of the head when you looted that body, but id do it again in a heart beat cos if you aren't somebody I know, then odds are you will betray me at some point. That and now I have heaps of sweet gear :D

I'm looking for someone to play with as it has been getting boring going solo. Priviate MSG me if anyone wants to play :-3

Vladimir I'll find you! Lol even though I could call you right now I WILL FIND YOU!

If someones looking for a buddy to play with add me 

skype- almij212

steam- almij212

I'm looking for nemo. Has anyone seen him? He's a little orange clown fish with the anger to match his size. AKA chasing boats out of curiosity. I already went after him once so now i"m sending someone else after him. Thank you!

I'm looking for a guy, his name ended with 'elby' I saw him at the airbase on the Dead Meat PVP Epoch server. He was being chased by zombies and I helped him out. At around the same moment, the server restarted. If anyone saw him, I'd like to know..

hey everyone, sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place i forgot how to start a new forum and what not. But if you guys are looking for a really nice fully militarized server with tow/ lift, auto refuel auto repair, rearm with rearm vehicles at base with rearm trucks, jets, attack helicopters, tanks, everything you want. understandable bases, plot poles cover more than just 30 meters, ai missions (ai base coming soon) the map is NAPF always looking for new clans and new players to join us and play with us and get the server populated.