Sign in to follow this  
Riven (DayZ)

Pretty sure the Admin Killed us for no Reason.

Ummm not sure if this is where Iam ment to post this (First time posting on here )but I was on US346 With my friend, We killed a guy called Motherfuckamil or somthing like that in kamenka who had a funny looking pistol, Turns out it was a SA-61 I wasnt sure if this had been hacked in but next minute We hear somone say "pretty sure thats a hacked weapon" And we both die to some invisible silenced gun >.> wtf?

• Like 1

Admins don't have any more permissions then regular players really. You're most likely victim of a hacker.

T.T Thats so lame. Lost all our hard won gear. Sorry Mister Admin for blaming you.

Edited by Riven

Yep, Can confirm, myself and my mate were 1km away from each other in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, and both got killed within 20secs of each other. Nobody around at all. same Server US346

I just checked my FRAPS and its clear as day, as I get shot ( 3rd person ) My screen spins around and I can see the bullets ripping through my body, and nobody is there, even though I could hear footsteps like 2 seconds before.

** Edit** I should say, It was a hacker, not Admin, I highly doubt Admin would do this.

Its sooo bad >.< I managed to get my stuff back though and get out of there. He must be mad cause we killed him and his sneaky tricksy hacks couldnt save him from my m107 to the head. -______- Btw can i change the post title thingy? Now that we know its not an Admin?

Edited by Riven

Bro, I am not sure it was the guy you killed/killed you, It seems as though this hacker telleported around the map just killing everyone, I saw like 10 people come up in the RIP list soon after I died

If anyone has any of the names of the hackers, besides 'Motherfuckamil' it would be very helpful.

I know the admin of US346 and he will check through the logs and equip his ban hammer.

Is it the =ADATO= clan? seeing as they were also stashing cars.

No sorry :C . But ive seen the =ADATO= Guys in a few differnt servers....I dont think it was them hacking.