wietse02

Remove the gay-5minutes-hourglass

Hello guys,

I like this game. It's awesome and I play it alot. The only thing I really really HATE is that stupid hourglass when you login.

Like 1/2 of the time I login I get that hourglass for freaking 5 minutes!!!

Just change that. It isn't even realistic. Make it like 1 minute, that's enough for the abusers and I won't be mad anymore.

As far as I know you need to be not bleeding and have enough blood before you logout so that you won't see hourglass again on login. I haven't got login hourglass for months. Just be attentive.

You shouldn't log out with a concussion. Don't do that, and you won't have that problem.

Um...if your seeing that then you did something wrong, such as server hop or some such. It's a punishment/bleed out or knock out counter and if your seeing it all the time that's a glitch.,..

Or you just trolling

If it keeps happening then your character is bugged.

The solution is to presso ESC and click on RESPAWN.

yeah i agree with dudev..you disconnected when shoked or bleeding and you char is now glitched..i hope you weren't dcing to avoid death!

Time to QQ over a non-bug. Uh oh...

You left the game while in shock sometimes it bugs like that you should try joining other servers and take painkillers. It should disappear after awhile.

Edited by Venzire

I had this happen to me tonight as well. I went swimming to check for a thing (someone moved the thing :( ) and got eaten by a boat. Broke my legs, put me in shock, knocked me out, then killed me. When I respawned, I was at the 5 minute timer, and then when I respawned again I was floating where I had died with another 5 minute timer. Later on, I signed out to look for a pack (which had been eaten after switching skins, twice), and it knocked me out again.

I'm for the timer and whatever, but it's kinda lame if it does that to you and you have 12k blood and no ailments...

I have never seen the homosexual hour glass? Is it different from the normal one, perhaps more stylish? What conditions would one expect too see this illusive "gay" hour glass?

• Like 1

Hello guys,

I like this game. It's awesome and I play it alot. The only thing I really really HATE is that stupid hourglass when you login.

Like 1/2 of the time I login I get that hourglass for freaking 5 minutes!!!

Just change that. It isn't even realistic. Make it like 1 minute, that's enough for the abusers and I won't be mad anymore.

so... you must be a professional aborter alt F4

I had a server crash and since then nearly every time I log in I get the pass out. If I die and respawn it still happens.

The same thing happened to my friend. He broke his legs and we used morphine, bandage and painkillers, after 30 minutes we dced for sleep and in the next day when he logged he got the freaking hour glass.

I got that problem too, 1 time. After logging in i got that hourglas, even as i fixed up myself after it and playing a whole time. i spawned next day into the same situation. But it only happend when i got in the same server where the problem began. On other servers i spawned without the hourglas. But it was my server i play most of the time.

Esc respawn fixed it for me, so no problem...

Solution: run to the coast, find a covered spot to die, then go to your body after spawn.

Edited by Smithy