Sign in to follow this  
WaldoDude`

Group Wiped Out, Server Shutdown (Video Proof)

We wiped out 4-5 guys in ~15m and one with a tag that matched the server sponsors. Server shuts down, boots back up 5m later in pitch black. Spawn in and someone appears to be sitting there. Server shuts down once again and just decide to give up.

Ghillie suits, high powered snipers, we didn't get a chance to loot anything :(

The SAME THING just happened to me not 30 minutes ago.

Killed 2 guys that pulled up in a car when they went to refuel. Server restarts and I immediately rejoin. Run down to the car and both of them had spawned back in with their gear. Kill them both again, take the car and blow it up. Server restarts again.

I love how some admins abuse their power.

It was the [derp] clan in the incident benlandia is talking about. Bunch of losers.

Indeed it was.

admins on US 339 last night restarted the server over and over and over again. We ended up loosing our truck because of an unscheduled restart. I also lost a bunch of MP5SD mags one time when the server restarted without warning (as in it was not the scheduled restart time).

admins on US 339 last night restarted the server over and over and over again. We ended up loosing our truck because of an unscheduled restart. I also lost a bunch of MP5SD mags one time when the server restarted without warning (as in it was not the scheduled restart time).

The SAME THING just happened to me not 30 minutes ago.

Killed 2 guys that pulled up in a car when they went to refuel. Server restarts and I immediately rejoin. Run down to the car and both of them had spawned back in with their gear. Kill them both again, take the car and blow it up. Server restarts again.

I love how some admins abuse their power.

Yea that's garbage. John (the guy whose body we were searching) is clearly listed on the admin list.

You do realize that if the server restarts after you kill them it doesnt automatically mean its an admin. Nor does it mean its an admin just because they have a bunch of guns. Im the main admin of Atlanta 88 and I have never gotten near that amount of weaponry. And to the person who said thwey killed about 5 people. Our admin group is 3 people and we never play with anyone else. John is not an admin either? The admins are Jason Jeckod and Mikey. On top of all this, none of us have played in weeks.