S_poon

Crimson Guards United - Recruiting Survivors!

I'm curious, what do you guys exactly do? I've only played this game with 4 friends and we've just raided different cities and airfields, setting up our own camp etc, what makes you guys so special?

I got no experience in this "clan" stuff so excuse my lack of knowledge! :)

Regards

well I cant tell you why we are "special" special is defined by the person, you would have to come find out for yourself.

was interested in joining but couldnt figure out how to navigate your channels or get someone's attention. is there a particular time i should join your vent server about recruitment

Was browsing the forums and came across your post. I've been looking for a clan for a while now and you guys using Vent is a plus to me! Pretty geared out through solo play but I always like DayZ more while playing with others. Nothing irritates me more than being knocked unconscienious on the first Zed hit only to have them eat me all while thinking "If only I had a clan mate with me..."

Update: Went ahead and logged into your vent but didn't notice any G. C. logged in who were not in private channels. Didn't want to annoy the only one on with paging, so I'll check back later or tomorrow.

Edited by Maroite

Great Group of people, just joined up with you guys today, had alot of fun running around with that bus, thx for the M4A1 CCO SD, Ill put it to good use.

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server

- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer's

- In-game Events

- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings

- 15+ years of age

- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)

- Don't be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Spoon helped me the other day when I was dying. I'm looking to roll with some people and I'd be interested in joining. I registered for your site and will hop on your vent when I can. I am -10 UTC (hawaii) so it may be hard hooking up with you guys. I need some night owls!

Hey, you guys seem like a good group of guys, im currently in your vent server, any chance I can hop in? edit* registered on you site, voodoo151

Edited by Voodoo151

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server

- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer's

- In-game Events

- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings

- 15+ years of age

- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)

- Don't be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Played with these guys some and they are pretty active.I registered on the site as oddshoe but still need approval from someone so I can go to the forums.

hello. I'm new to dayz and am desperately seeking a group to run with. I've already survived on my lonesome a few hours, gotten guns and all, but I need a crew to run with! (prefferably english speaking)

I'm 30 years old and own my own business (so there's no maturity concern) and I'm a hardcore FPS player. I just recently made the switch from PS3 to PC and this game was one of the reasons why.

I look foreward to potentially working with everyone.