Sign in to follow this  
-NGR- Larkinto

This game is fucking garbage!!!!1

Fucking piece of shit. I just got killed by picking up a water bottle at NWA and fucking breaking both my legs then proceeding to fucking die. Yeah I was pissed off but I thought "fuck it", my buddy is in Stary he can go pick up my loot. So he goes to NWA and has to kill a zombie to get to my corpse, as he's looting two faggots who obviously heard the shot server hop and relocate right onto him. He kills one and gets killed by the other.

All in all we lost 3 pairs of NV goggles, M4 CCO, DMR, M249 SAW, M107, FN Fal night vision and a shitload of supplies.

What a joke.

Fuckin'... bug fuckin'... JUST FIX IT!

I'm seriously hitting my boiling point here rocket.

Maybe you should have had some Morphine with all that precious loot.

I personally have 3 Morphine on me and my friend has 4 more.

Hey... hey bro, you're playing a free alpha stage mod of a 3 year old game.

Let me just go over those points again to reiterate.

Free.

Alpha Mod.

3 Year old game.

This isn't a finished product. You didn't pay for it. You cannot demand anything.

Edit: After reading your post more thoroughly, it seems you're upset about server hoppers/disconnect-ers. Whilst my initial point stands, I ALSO would like Rocket to do something to address this problem. However he in no way has to do a darn thing, and doesn't owe us anything.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1

Maybe you should have had some Morphine with all that precious loot.

I personally have 3 Morphine on me and my friend has 4 more.

I had at least 3 morphine. 1 in my inventory and 2 in my pack. The bug killed me instantly after my legs broke. Are you people that fuckin ignorant?

Edited by -NGR- Larkinto
  • Like 1

*sigh...

Alpha...

How about instead of raging, you post in the "bugs" section, identify where / what you had been doing / what happened. In relation to the broken legs.

Or just don't play games, any of them, as clearly they "upset" you and are not good for your mental health.

What I find "ignorant" is knowing that this is an alpha and then losing your mind when things go wrong. It may be best if you just leave and come back once it's released as a "game" and not just in "testing".

Edited by Psyl3nt

Then you could've used some to fix your legs.. Unless the bug directly killed you.. In which case,yeah.. Alpha, 3 year old game.

You couldn't have a "shitload of supplies" if you actually had all of those weapons amongst the two of you. Even if you both had Coyote Backpacks.

Then you could've used some to fix your legs.. Unless the bug directly killed you.. In which case,yeah.. Alpha, 3 year old game.

The bug killed me instantly after my legs broke.

Did you NOT hear me? You imbecile.

I am getting wasted on your tears right now.

post-32811-0-17327100-1342504340_thumb.j

Edited by thorgold
  • Like 1

I had at least 3 morphine. 1 in my inventory and 2 in my pack. The bug killed me instantly after my legs broke. Are you people that fuckin ignorant?

just get off the forums if your gunna be a dick, yea we get ur pissed at a bug, every game has bugs and this ones in testing so quit your bitching if you are pissed off at it quit end of story no need to bitch and moan about losing your gear. dont be so butthurt

Did you NOT hear me? You imbecile.

Your exact quote wasn't "The bug killed me instantly after my legs broke" at the OP. And I did state afterwards that if you WERE killed instantly by the bug, then yeah, it's an Alpha mod and it's full of bugs. So what? Crying about it won't bring your loot back.

Edited by krtshv

Since your such a "nice" fellow; Stop crying like a fucking child and grow up.

baby-cry.gif

Edited by Psyl3nt

You couldn't have a "shitload of supplies" if you actually had all of those weapons amongst the two of you. Even if you both had Coyote Backpacks.

What am I fuckin' stupid? There's plenty of space in coyotes for 2 guns and inventory space for supplies. Ya fuck.

• Like 1

In the most neutral regard possible - don't play any Alpha-testing games unless you anticipate bugs like that. I've actually had stupid stuff like that happen to me and there's nothing I could do about it. It sucks, but it does happen.

Fix what? Lol your just mad you lost your stuff when your dumb enough to go to the NWA by yourself... I never go with less than 2 other people. 2 people cover eachother while I watch over with my sniper. That way we are the only ones doing the killing ;D

Rocket is the worst game designer in the world. If the motherfucker doesn't fix this game in the next 5 fuckin minutes I'm gonna punch him in the face when he fixes it!

Edited by -NGR- Larkinto

OP is trolling. Leave it to rage in it's crib.

• Like 2

Can't tell if trolling, or just angry cunt with no life who feels entitled to everything...

• Like 3

What am I fuckin' stupid? There's plenty of space in coyotes for 2 guns and inventory space for supplies. Ya fuck.

Actually, no. Having two guns in a coyote pack only leaves a total of 16 inventory slots open. Not counting the pistol mag/bandages slots. 16 is not a "shitload" Especially considering 5 to 6 of those would be used for mags for both weapons. And medical supplies with minimal food would take the rest. So yes, you are stupid.

• Like 2

Obviously heard the shot server hop and relocate right onto him. He kills one and gets killed by the other.

Alright, so this tells us several things:

1) You were killed by a sniper while looting, you didn't just "break your legs." AKA, you were killed because you were exposed in a bandit-concentrated area with no backup. Additionally, since you say you had morphine, this is further reinforced - if it was a bug, you'd be able to patch yourself up no problem. The only other explanation is that you jumped off a roof and went into shock and bled to death.

2) Your friend went straight to your body, despite there being a sniper in the area, without checking for whoever may have killed you. Other players heard the shot, so he must have, too.

Sounds to me more like you were dumbasses and looted without support and got pissed when someone had the gall to shoot you. And by "relocated on top of him," I'm fairly sure you're exaggerating. By your description of what happened, it's more likely they walked up behind him, took embarassing photos, and shot him while he was trying to juggle your UBER 1337 GEAR in his backpack with his other UBER 1337 GEAR.

What bugs are there to fix? A sniper shooting out a noob's kneecaps? The stealth system? The difficulty curve?

Edited by thorgold
  • Like 1

Fix what? Lol your just mad you lost your stuff when your dumb enough to go to the NWA by yourself...

to quote my favorite poet

"If ya don't know, now ya know nigga"