tl140

Sniping At Northeast Airstrip at 900 meters

So here is what happen. I was running to NE Airstrip when i decided to scope it out with my M107. I seen some zombies so i knew someone was there. I asked my clan members and none of them were there. I requested back up from them but later on noticed that i didnt need it or want it. After i did, I seen someone pop a smoke in the control tower. Using my scroll wheel i noticed i was about 900 meters off so i figured why not snipe them? I ended up with 3 murders but 6 people were killed after Alpha team got in there for a breach. I say in the video i got them but what happen was a second group came in and a firefight broke out. Here is the vid. Enjoy!

First kill-2:30

Second kill-4:11

Third kill- 8:40

Edited by Tiger140
  • Like 1

You may of nicked some of them, and they bleed out.

"Alpha team"

lol

we have a pretty big clan so i divide members up into squads for an easier tactical approach.

lol.. "Used the scroll wheel".

It's not cool unless you use mildots to calculate distance.

lol.. "Used the scroll wheel".

It's not cool unless you use mildots to calculate distance.

You say that like everyone knows how to do that. I don't. I never said anything about being the best sniper or anywhere close. I'm simply sharing a story. if you're gonna criticize for my lack of knowledge please get off this post.

• Like 1

Lol sniper with a czech pack

Your point?

mil dots are easy 1800/number of mildots tall, if they are crouched then divide the result by 2, if they are prone divide the results by 4

love to see the video with a dmr and no scrolly wheel

although im guessing the 'got no kills ran out of ammo trying, but alpha team kicked ass' video wouldnt turn up on here, your right you didnt say your the best sniper etc etc but your posting a video of easy mode point and clik killing and seem suprised ppl are raising an eybrow and asking if you can do it properly

reminds me of the "epic 800 meter cz snipe video's" point at guy click page up click mouse .. now distance the target properly with the cz and ill really be impressed

Lol sniper with a czech pack

Cool story bro.

:D I love pointlessness.

Edited by EnermaX

mil dots are easy 1800/number of mildots tall, if they are crouched then divide the result by 2, if they are prone divide the results by 4

love to see the video with a dmr and no scrolly wheel

although im guessing the 'got no kills ran out of ammo trying, but alpha team kicked ass' video wouldnt turn up on here, your right you didnt say your the best sniper etc etc but your posting a video of easy mode point and clik killing and seem suprised ppl are raising an eybrow and asking if you can do it properly

reminds me of the "epic 800 meter cz snipe video's" point at guy click page up click mouse .. now distance the target properly with the cz and ill really be impressed

Thanks for the info! i will definitely keep this in mind and i will actually try and post a video with a bunch of different sniper rifles and using the mil dots. Im gonna go in the armory and practice it.

So today i got the AS50. Amazing rifle. I went back to the NE airstrip to back up some buddies that had visual on some bandits in the control tower. I used the Mil Dot method and it actually works pretty well!!! I have video for it that i have not posted yet but i promise i will do it! pulled off a little more than a 800 meter shot. I changed positions to another point on the hill i snipe from. So not quite as impressive as 900 but i still got 1 murder using the true sniper way. First shot i missed but the second one hit. After that, they all went prone and logged so i didn't get another kill :(

Thanks for the info! i will definitely keep this in mind and i will actually try and post a video with a bunch of different sniper rifles and using the mil dots. Im gonna go in the armory and practice it.

Jesus Christ. He just respectfully took criticism and accepted advice from a flamebaiter.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Jesus Christ. He just respectfully took criticism and accepted advice from a flamebaiter.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

i knoe rite, scarry huh. give people a challenege and just enough info .. and some people actually try

glad to see it helped ^^ now off to the veteran servers for you!

second tip casue im nice like that, if your on a vet seerver (no free ranging) and they are in buildings so cant get a good measure use a zombie as close to the same distance they are away, Z's dont spend much time peeking through windows they are helpful like that and stand outside

i knoe rite, scarry huh. give people a challenege and just enough info .. and some people actually try

glad to see it helped ^^ now off to the veteran servers for you!

second tip casue im nice like that, if your on a vet seerver (no free ranging) and they are in buildings so cant get a good measure use a zombie as close to the same distance they are away, Z's dont spend much time peeking through windows they are helpful like that and stand outside

Thats what i had to do at my most recent kill :) one step ahead!