Sign in to follow this  
SugarFreeBrowny

I was picking up and loot and suddenly

So lately I have noticed a drop in the amount loot I have seen. I will go to large cities like Elektro and Cherno to get the basics to do bigger and better things but when I get there, there is nothing to loot. It's not that I get empty cans or whatever, I will literally go into 5-6 buildings and there will be nothing in all of them.

Anyway, tonight I was playing and I was in Elektro and I was in the old school and there was loot everywhere and I was surprised. It was the first I had seen in 45 minutes of running through Elektro. While I was picking up some of the loot in a room it disappeared. I was in the bag menu clicking it over into my inventory and suddenly it kicked me out of my bag and the loot was gone. When I walked out of the room, all the loot in the whole building was gone too.

Is this me having a connection issue or is it just some bug I have never heard of? I will take anything because I have not been able to figure it out.

Thanks for the help in the advance. :)

Is this me having a connection issue or is it just some bug I have never heard of? I will take anything because I have not been able to figure it out.

Towns (even the big two) not having any loot (not even tin cans) has always appeared to me to be a server side issue, and I chalk it up to high utilization on the server.

The first few times I saw loot despawn, I chalked it up to my connection, or server update lag.

Now I'm not so sure it's an isolated experience. I don't really know.

Usually I wait around a while (sometimes things spawn in) until I get paranoid enough to remember sitting anywhere for extended periods equals death, and I move on, sometimes to another server.

But it sounds like we've seen similar things.

• Like 1

Your game and betapach is up to date? the servers betapatch is up to date?

Tried in different servers?

Yeah. It seems to be in many different servers. I dont get it. :/ Im pretty sure it is up to date. I use Six Launcher and that usually would make me update so I could play.

Is it just my imagination, or isn't loot suppose to despawn when people log in nearby? Not sure, but I think that was a short term solution to server hop farming.

Is it just my imagination, or isn't loot suppose to despawn when people log in nearby? Not sure, but I think that was a short term solution to server hop farming.

I never thought about that! Maybe someone spawned in near me. That still doesnt explain why I cant find anything in cities for like 45 minutes at a time. I even go to the little cities less traveled up north and have the same problems.

As the above posts say. When you relog, all the loot around you despawns.

About the bag disappearing, my friend had a similar bug. Killed a player and tried taking his Coyote Backpack, a few minutes after he did, he lost connection and the bag was gone.