Sign in to follow this  
BigG (DayZ)

Take the Cherno Challenge

Sometimes on a fresh spawn it can be fun to try something different. If you want to take a break from your standard method of play here are some challenges you can try:

1. The Cherno Challenge

Hit the main loot spots of Cherno on a route of your choosing.

Rules:

At night time and flashlight is on at all times.

Can not crouch or prone.

Can not shoot other players.

Can only shoot Zeds if totally trapped.

2. Anti Gun Lobbyist

Can not pick up any Gun or Ammo

3. Blood Donor

Fill you backpack with blood bags and see how may strangers you can give blood to before getting shot.

Please post your own challenges and when you have completed any of them.

This would be a good video tag type thing for any people uploading videos of themselves playing DayZ to youtube, just a thought - and you'd get to see if they legitimately completed the challenge. :D The Blood Donor sounds good to me and I'll give it a try when I next find myself on the coast!

If I could be bothered to reconnect to the server every few mins after dieing horribly I might give some of these a go for LOLs. You could add go to NWA as a fresh spawn with no weopon and just enough food to make it up there and loot the barracks in broad daylight.

Also find a bus and do regually run between Cherno and Electro and maybe even Berzino or the NWA, while picking up players on the way there.

4. Company Man: Chose either Coke or Pepsi (Mtn, Dew for the truly hardcore) and only drink that, no water or the competitors drinks. However, you must gather the competitors drinks so no one else may find them and dump them in a trash can and burn it.

5. Scared of the Dark: Pick up every single chemlight and flare you can, throw them ahead of you before you move forward. Never, ever, turn off your flash light for any reason.

Edited by DayZPvP.com
  • Like 1

I already dump Coke for Pepsi any time I can lol.

That's like swapping out a 12 year old scotch for miller 64....

I love the blood donor and bus challenge. Might need a buddy in an ATV to chase down the bus incase someone shoots you out of it and steals it

Thanks for all the good ideas!

Arm up a Noob:

Find a new player and give them some military grade weapons.