Chalas

Looking for ppl to play with

Hello. I recently purchased ARMA 2 and have been looking for a group to team with and pull resources. I live in the east coast. I play mostly at afternoon and night ( after 6:00 pm EST ).

World's End Gaming is a community of DayZ players that join together to play this wonderful mod. People from all walks of life, all different schedules and all different personalities, come together to survive the post-breakout world!

To become apart of the community there are no requirements. Just bring yourself, an internet connection and hop on the TeamSpeak server. You will easily be able to find people to play with!

You can find the information below in my signature or feel free to send me a message.

Hi,

Me and my friend are east coast and play almost every day after 7pm est.

Names Canis85 on steam have teamspeak server aswell but willing to jump on others.

looking for fun group to join up with.

Hi there I'm looking for a group of serious players like you guys. I used to be in a group but it turned out they were a bunch of douche bags. I'm a serious player and I have played this mod since April. I live in New York (-GMT 5), so I live on the east coast and I'm available at anytime if you message me.

Name: ShadowNick

Steam Name: ShadowNick1

I do I have TS3 and hope to be playing with you guys in the near future.

Sorry guys, we are not taking any more people atm.

Admin please close thread.

Thanks

Guys,

Chalas' group is about max in numbers now and I don't think he is looking for more. I suggest setting up another thread/list.

Good luck!

Were back open for more people now! got around 10 active players everyday, need around 20-25, so 10-15 spots open for now!

I would like to join you guys. I am West Coast USA and i have teamspeak 3. My steam name is Halleck.

if you could also give the url of your account which could make it easier for us to find you! :D

Add me on Payne_1991

Hey, I am looking for a group if anyone could contact me for one that be great.

My steam URL is steamcommunity.com/id/theonewithcat

Hey may i join that group too? Im from California, USA looking for some trustworthy players to play with. Steam Account name: Aceton1497. Joined the forums just to find some players and expand to the DayZ community.

If anyone sees me playing don't hesitate to send me a message. Always up for Co-op. I've been looking for a solid group of players to hang with.

Steam id = Jtyler

Im looking for people to play with!!

Currently outside elecktro with some grenades and my m4 :D

Trucker and Tyler can you please send me an invite on Payne_1991, I cant seem to find any of you with the Steam Id's you've given me