Chalas

Looking for ppl to play with

"RyanEr4th has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user. "

I get the same for both of you, even when trying to answer. My steam id is: xChalas

Add me and I will accept the invite this evening PST time.

"RyanEr4th has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user. "

I get the same for both of you' date=' even when trying to answer. My steam id is: xChalas

[/quote']

got that fixed, and added you on steam.

I get the same for both of you' date=' even when trying to answer. My steam id is: xChalas

[/quote']

Added you on steam and fixed the PM's .

[/quote']

got that fixed, and added you on steam.

[/quote']

Added you on steam and fixed the PM's .

Cool. I sent you guys a message

We still need more friends to play! maybe we can start a little project together!

Hey I just started playing as well. Im looking for a group that plays on NA servers and i live in EST time. steam name is "Solo842" and in ArmA2 its "Solus" I have TS and headset ready.

Hey I just started playing as well. Im looking for a group that plays on NA servers and i live in EST time. steam name is "Solo842" and in ArmA2 its "Solus" I have TS and headset ready.

Sent you a PM!

Hey there, i just started playing the game and am still trying to get my bearings. I've heard it is extremely hard to survive by yourself and figured that the best way to start is with people i can trust. It sounds to me that this may be a good place to start. I've got teamspeak so let me know.

Hey Chalas, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring with you fellas. I'm in the EST timezone that usually plays in evenings. I have some time with ArmA and dayz under my belt.

I'm in to play with you guys as well. (:

I sent you a message.

id be interested in joining as well :)

Texas teamspeak and mic as well

I sent you a message

Chalas and Crew--

Awesome time last night. Let's meet up again asap.

Loved the warning to bandits in Electro before we went in. They scattered like the flies they are.

Chalas and Crew--

Awesome time last night. Let's meet up again asap.

Loved the warning to bandits in Electro before we went in. They scattered like the flies they are.

That was definetly fun. Too bad I was ambushed by that CoD kiddie while being followed by all of those zombies.

I now have a sniper riffle and plenty of ammo, I will be counter snipping tonight that we play again. We will probably play all night lolz :P

Here is a picture of half of the group before assaulting the Northern airport.

arma.jpg

Hey I'm interested in grouping with you guys, I have TS3 and I'm damn good at killing bandits. Character name: Migo. Usually playing on Seattle servers. Do you guys play on veteran or hardcore servers?

Hey interesting in join you guys as well, I play mostly on Seattle Hardcore servers so hopefully you guys go on there. Really hoping to join up with you guys.

Hey guys. We have been playing on regular, daytime VA servers since most of us are new to Arma. I live in Seattle and my ping and connection are excellent in VA servers. If you are still interested, let me know and I will email you our info.

Yo i'd like to play with you guys as well. Still pretty new to DayZ.

Any more room for another member in the group?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/igR :: Hit me up steam or Send me a PM - If interested

"rave has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user."