Razbari

The Dark Brotherhood - Group Recruitment

Hello DayZ survivors and bandits. I have decided to create an official group / clan after many hours of cooperative gameplay with some friends. We decided that it is time to achieve bigger and better things, and most importantly meet and play with more people. Group play is where this mod shines in my opinion. With that said, let's get into the meat of this thread.

The Dark Brotherhood -=|DB|=- is a newly founded group that wishes to foster a rich and competative group playing environment for it's members. This is about creating friendships and memories in this infected apocalypse.

Rules:

• Rules of engagement - case by case basis - no punishment for being a bandit, but please don't shoot unarmed players.
  • Age requirement - Minimum of 16: 18+ prefered. I will not tolerate immaturity and stupidity.
  • Communication - Working and clear microphone is essential. We will use TS3 and Skype (subject to change)
  • Residence: North America with clear and fluent English.
  • No disconnecting to avoid PVP death.
  • No hacking or serious exploiting.

We are looking for semi-active, mature, players who are seeking a positive group playing experience. That's it, happy to help new players with moderate experience.

Group Goals

• Secure and defend a remote and suitable base of operations.
  • Obtain, maintain, and USE vehicles effectively. Not interested in pointless hoarding.
  • Search for and Ambush other groups.
  • Effectively use scouts and patrols to ensure group safety and find suitable targets.
  • Non-lethal robbing and harassment of players, for fun.
  • Perhaps assassination missions.
  • Host a home server.
  • Make good friendships and memories.

Interested? Reply here or shoot me a PM with the following information.

• Current survival record:
  • Reason why interested:

I will get back to you with further information about joining up with us as soon as possible.

Edited by Razbari
  • Like 3

• Name: Sergio
  • Time Zone: Eastern North America
  • Current survival record: 5 days
  • Reason why interested: Want survival partners instead of just mindless walking around.
  • Steam ID: belka_8d

Edited by belka4war

• Name:roman Rambo
  • Time Zone:east coast north america
  • Current survival record:13 dayz
  • Reason why interested: want an organized group to better survive and have fun.

Just to let everybody know, I will be gone for a few days due to college orientation, once I am back I will select people to securely meet up with in game. So if I don't respond within a day or two don't be alarmed.

• Name: Uzaren
  • Time Zone: CST
  • Current survival record: 5 days
  • Reason why interested: Want to team up rather than run solo.
  • Steam: Uzaren

Edited by Uzaren

• Name: Sam
  • Location: UK (I work nights so play on US servers when off work, Damn sleep pattern)
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • Current survival record:3
  • Reason why interested: Looking for a good group of like minded players to have fun and enjoy killings Zed's and bandits alike!
  • Steam: adarnis

Edited by Sammy

• Name: Allan
  • Time Zone: PDT
  • Current survival record: 3 days
  • Reason why interested: I've been playing for a few weeks either alone or with a RL friend, in day and night environments and from the cities to the airfield. I'm looking for a larger group to roll with.

• Name: Damien
  • Time Zone: EST
  • Current survival record: 4 days
  • Reason why interested: Would like to meet people and play this with them obviously :)

Edited by DamienS

• Name:suda - AppleJack or suda671 *on skype*
  • Time Zone:(UTC+10:00) Guam, Port Moresby
  • Current survival record: 2-3 + hours I started playing last night litreally I find this game Exactly what I Wanted in a zombie simulator * I Aggroe zombies ( Run around) while an attempt for my roomate to safely scavenge auto parts without any complications.
  • Reason why interested: Im very interested in getting organized I am not a casual gamer at some level tho I play after work My learning curve due to my background for most competitive games has allowed me to properly research games efficiently to get the most out of my gaming experience.

Edited by suda671

• Name: Brandon
  • Time Zone: UTC -8
  • Current survival record: An hour?
  • Reason why interested: Would like to play with a group and have some fun with this game.

• Name: Steven
  • Time Zone: MST
  • Current survival record: 10 Days (I ended it by going to Cherno for a friend, FML)
  • Reason why interested: I've grown weary of trekking the northern expanses of the map alone and most of my friends are too focused on coastline banditry for my tastes.

• Name:Deacyde
  • Time Zone:EST
  • Current survival record:1 day, proning in the same spot while I slept, zombies only notice you if you move, otherwise your that annoying silver statue.
  • Reason why interested:More people to play with who have a group oriented means of playing + vehicles = Zombie roadhouse,

• ROADHOUSE!

I'm happy to see so much interest in this! I didn't have time to reply to everybody, but I will get back to all of you when I get back from my orientation in a day or two.

• Name: Javier
  • Time Zone: GMT
  • Current survival record: 5/days or so
  • Reason why interested: Looking for some cool people to work with and survive and watch each others backs. And also tired of getting randomly killed by other players.

• Name: Dustin
  • Time Zone: PST
  • Current survival record: 3 days
  • Reason why interested: Strength in numbers and tired of solo play.

Hey everybody. I just finished registering for my college classes. I'm not home yet, but I did get a chance to check the forums. I'll be getting ahold of you guys in a few hours!

• Name: Jeff
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • Current survival record: 11 days
  • Reason why interested: Looking for organized play with individuals that are willing to cooperate.

Okay, finally done with all of my orientation. Starting to get a hold of you guys now.

• Name: Eric
  • Time Zone: PST
  • Current survival record: 6 DayZ
  • Reason why interested: Looking to join a good team. Tired of playing solo and looking forward to making friends in the process.

Kyle

Cincinnati, OH

Eastern

Noob but my current record is 4 hours.

Steam: moose2949

Searching for organized team play, will be putting in some work on this game.

Edited by Moose12

I have PM'd or added everybody in this thread so far. Eagarly awaiting some replies.

• Name: David
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard
  • Current survival record: ~70 hours playtime
  • Reason why interested: Only so much you can do solo once you get a vehicle and the gear / weapons you want. Looking for a good group to play with regularly.

I'm a team player, former military, avid (too avid?) gamer. Up for anything really, killing people, protecting people, just driving a vehicle around honking the horn. It's all good.