Sign in to follow this  
falcon911

New option for loot locations

I found some where in here a suggestion from someone to have the loot spawns go away or change to a new format.. just that I can't find that link. So I'll continue on that subject as keep the dream alive per sea.

Place the good loot on zombies. Military zombies have the weapons/Mags, newly created Worker zombies have industrial items (Car tires, jerry cans..etc) and the Female ones have water or food. The rest can spawn cans and other such objects just as it is now or even have them spawn the same items. It's a crap shoot. We still keep the Deer stands in place and spawn items like they do now. (This makes for good walking around map reason vs staying in towns and zombie hunting all day).

What you think?

Well imagine this:

In real life if you have a gun in your hand and a zombie is going to start biting you, you probably won't hold onto that gun. Even if you do, when you reanimate into a zombie you won't be smart enough to pick that gun right up. Meanwhile it is possible for a scavenger to be carrying beans or empty cans (to use as scrap metal?), even ammo or pistols in their pockets when they get bit and subsequently turn.

Edited by Mozzy4Ever

Kill 2 dozen zeds and try to loot them all without raging.

This is fucking retarded.

Aggro a herd, run into building, gun them down, loot, and repeat. Making Zombies a farming activity would ruin the mod.

Making a Zed seem as a farm basically ruins the point. It makes it as if the zombies simply "prepare" you for PvP. Not the direction I want this game to take. As such, I am no longer killing anybody. I will blow their legs off with a shotgun, drop a smoke, and spare their lives.

I actually realy like the idea..... as long as the percentage was low , keep stuff spawning were it is but there is a chance to get that great gun on a military zombie or some food you desperatly need of one of the others .... keep the percentage low and i love it

althought due to the fact that others have mentioned in farming, there would need to be some kind of cap, like if you find a weapon you wont get one for a couple play hours, or if you have food in your invintory you don't get any something like that ( no idea if thats even possibe )

Edited by DrFree_man

Aggro a herd, run into building, gun them down, loot, and repeat. Making Zombies a farming activity would ruin the mod.

The difference between this and recycle loot spawning and/or server hopping for loot is......

Edited by Falcon911

fail, sry.

Wow the person of so many words....

Well imagine this:

In real life if you have a gun in your hand and a zombie is going to start biting you, you probably won't hold onto that gun. Even if you do, when you reanimate into a zombie you won't be smart enough to pick that gun right up. Meanwhile it is possible for a scavenger to be carrying beans or empty cans (to use as scrap metal?), even ammo or pistols in their pockets when they get bit and subsequently turn.

OK real life <-->Computer game...are you so into this mod...that you must differentiate the minute detail... oh never mind...not worth typing the rest.....

...and the Female ones have water or food...

Now your thinking realistically.

Now your thinking realistically.

Even as a zombie, women don't get out of the kitchen.... sad, Can I has more beans now?

• Like 1