wolfshagger

Making looting more realistic!

Hey fellow survivors!

So I'm walking down the road with my girlfriend and BAM! Suddenly hits me!

Why on 'Gods-Green-Earth' does the loot spawn on the ground for you to simply walk over to and pick up. I mean who walks into a house and then finds 20 cans of coke on the floor.

So my suggestion is (probably not possible though) add some sort of loot 'box/storage' that the loot spawns in, e.g. You walk into a house looking for some ammo maybe a cool drink of coke, you walk over to a cupboard or a shelf and then loot the shelf to see if the loot has spawned there. That means the specified house doesn't look like a Coke truck has poured its contents on the floor and you would have to actually search around more instead of looking around the floor seeing if you need anything and leaving again without sparing a second thought. (Hope this is making sense :P)

As always your feedback would be appreciated to see if I'm not the only one who feels like this!

Thanks for spending time to read this!

a system like fallout3/new vegas would be cool where you actualy have to search for loot inside buildings though i can maybe see some iddues with loot cliping into unever inviroment

To Razzi - I didn't say it was broken nor does it need fixing. I said that I felt it was a good idea to make the survivors actually LOOT the building instead of walking in and picking up a can or bandage off the floor. I feel the loot is practically handed to you.