pxxl

Nuke on LU129

My survivor group got insta killed and so was the rest of the server.. a giant list of "name got killed" in the bottom left corner.

After respawning the whole place was on fire. :o

Edit: and now the whole server is gone from the list.

post-51390-0-04876600-1342482148_thumb.j

Edited by PXXL

Wholly....... That is intense..... That is some hardcore hack! Completely removing the server!? Have you tried searching for the server? I think the owner of that server is probably flipping out

To be honest, if i got mad at DayZ community for one way or another, i'd probably end my server like that..Just a thought.

Hey,

Yes, I stopped the server for now. Saw a lad spawning a Heli, and vehicles, and then some time after that we all got killed (didn't see the nuke though).

Edited by fdrk

Hey,

Yes, I stopped the server for now. Saw a lad spawning a Heli, and vehicles, and then some time after that we all got killed (didn't see the nuke though).

Ah, well i hope our tents survived the nuke or whatever it was. I really like the vet, no3D feature on your server and we want play more on there. I hope if this was just an incident.

And it went down again.. without notice.. couldn't save our vehicles in time <_<

Hey,

Yes, tents weren't destroyed afaik.

Were you the ones in two buses at stary sobor?

Server suddenly crashed and is crashing all the time with this message:

12:57:30 "HIVE: Starting"

12:58:16 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(1426597562): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

12:58:26 "HIVE: Request sent"

NetServer line repetas ad infinitum for each player that joins. Shut it down, rebooted, nothing seems to work..

Going to open a ticket..

Edited by fdrk

Hey,

Yes, tents weren't destroyed afaik.

Were you the ones in two buses at stary sobor?

Server suddenly crashed and is crashing all the time with this message:

12:57:30 "HIVE: Starting"

12:58:16 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(1426597562): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

12:58:26 "HIVE: Request sent"

NetServer line repetas ad infinitum for each player that joins. Shut it down, rebooted, nothing seems to work..

Going to open a ticket..

Yep, thats us. We took all day to patch up the first bus found in Cherno. Then drove it north up to Stary. There we filled it up and found another bus close to the supermarket there. Got attacked once while filling them with the guns found in the military camp. Then went north again and got attacked by you guys.. apparently :huh:

Everytime we got a nice stash going the server suddenly goes down.....

Yep, thats us. We took all day to patch up the first bus found in Cherno. Then drove it north up to Stary. There we filled it up and found another bus close to the supermarket there. Got attacked once while filling them with the guns found in the military camp. Then went north again and got attacked by you guys.. apparently :huh:

Everytime we got a nice stash going the server suddenly goes down.....

Hope you aren't implying anything with that last comment.. Since we've lost quite a lot of gear in these two days.

We were chasing you with the motorbike, suddenly my friend got teleported and the server crashed with those messages I pasted you (got all the logs in the world you want). After 10,000 reboots it seems to work now, though many message errors still appear.

I am in the middle of nowhere and without the bike.....

Since the server update (or hive update) the server has given problems all days: zeds not moving, no loot, rubberbanding, and now this. (yesterday's hackers aside)

BTW, nice sniping the guy that left the bus, hit us both and had to use bloodbags, almost killed us.

Edited by fdrk

Hope you aren't implying anything with that last comment.. Since we've lost quite a lot of gear in these two days.

We were chasing you with the motorbike, suddenly my friend got teleported and the server crashed with those messages I pasted you (got all the logs in the world you want). After 10,000 reboots it seems to work now, though many message errors still appear.

PD: I am in the middle of nowhere and without the bike.....

Yea we got it all on tape as well. What is causing the server crashes? is it save to play now?

I don't know about the teleporting, but my brother shot one of you on a motorcycle.

Edit: We lost both of the buses with the crash/reset

Edited by PXXL

Yea we got it all on tape as well. What is causing the server crashes? is it save to play now?

I don't know about the teleporting, but my brother shot one of you on a motorcycle.

I edited the last post and added more info.

About the server crash that just happened now it's the first time I've seen it, searched the forum and only found one person that got that message when the 1.7.2.1. I'm really annoyed with this, since last patch everthing has gone horribly, hope they patch it soon enough since this is getting unplayable.

Oh, so you got the skirmish we had on video? Nice! Would love to see the video if you upload it to youtube or something. We were having such a nice fight.. If your brother was the sniper that left the bus when we began shooting you he hit me in the first fight when I got off the bike, and in the second encounter he hit my friend. As I said, both times we had to patch and almost died.. really nice sniping.

Now I'm running aaaaall the way to our tent to check if the rebootwas properly done (sometimes restarts don't spawn tents and vehicles).

My word of advice, until everything gets patched correctly I wouldn't count on getting much new gear with this patch... so much stuff disappears in tents and vehicles I've lost the count of it.

Oh and remember, Server automatically restart at UTC: 20:00, 4:00, and 12:00.

Yeah i taped it all.

I did not see any player teleporting though.

Later before the server went down i saw you two in the forest driving away.

Any idea what happend to the busses? Because the bus that you guys saved at the marketplace is gone now.

I think its fair we get atleast one bus back since we worked on that all day.

Also when i entered the server i saw allot of red signature errors comming of your name. what is that about?

Also implying nothing just talking about what i am observing.

When we stole the other bus someone shot at us. who was that? Cause that person logged out right after we shot back.

Loving the server allot apart from the disconnects.

PS: Thanks for the compliment on the sniping.

Yes, ur friend shooted me and left with 6000 blood and bleeding ^^

We lost our motorbike too, we are going to check if it's in last place we saved it (hopefully). If not we may restart the server, as sometimes the hive may not load the vehicles.

I wish we can answer if it's save, but it's not the server who give the problems...it's the hive. So it's out of our hands.

I will keep you informed, sorry for any problem it's causing to you :/

Nesie.

Yeah i taped it all.

I did not see any player teleporting though.

Later before the server went down i saw you two in the forest driving away.

Any idea what happend to the busses? Because the bus that you guys saved at the marketplace is gone now.

I think its fair we get atleast one bus back since we worked on that all day.

Also when i entered the server i saw allot of red signature errors comming of your name. what is that about?

Also implying nothing just talking about what i am observing.

When we stole the other bus someone shot at us. who was that? Cause that person logged out right after we shot back.

Loving the server allot apart from the disconnects.

PS: Thanks for the compliment on the sniping.

The buses weren't ours, we didn't save anything at the marketplace. When you were at stary we saw you run uphill from far away but didn't see who you were fighting, couldn't tell if it were Zeds or another player. Today 3 guys disconnected in my face after shooting at them, lucky me I keep an eye on the disconnects and got their names.

I saw the red signature thing battleye complained too, it occured after I decided to stay logged and wait to see if it entered.. didn't complain after so I don't know what was that, if you got a screenshot of it paste it so I can google it.

About the vehicles, we have found our motorcyle where we fought you the second time, so my guess is that the server stopped sending info to the Hive 5 minutes before it crashed, if you have it on video you can count the time more precisely.

Hope your buses are still around there, don't worry we won't search for them now, but rest assured we'll meet again!

BTW, lets continue that chit-chat at http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26318-lu129-arturia-pendragon/page__hl__lu129

Don't think it's appropiate to spam the Cheater forum with this.

As you can read in the MOTD everytime you enter, the server restarts everyday automatically at UTC: 12:00, 20:00 and 4:00 (being UTC 20:00 about now).

I even wrote it to you in my previous comment and since we are in the server we even announced it through Battleye... but when we aren't online the server just retarts automatically. I think you people that play quite often should have noticed the MOTD and the restarts.

These restarts are practically mandatory for the server to work properly, has to be restarted at least each 8h...

Edited by fdrk

It's not possible atm, we tried to install BEC, which would allow us to do it, but Vilayer (our host) doesn't support it for now.

Only thing we can do is write it ourselves through RCON if we are online and give an estimate (like we did today) since we don't know the script time either and don't know at what exact moment it will reboot.

We sniped a ghillie suit sniper south of airfield at 4 AM

he logged out as soon as my friend shot him in the neck.

server did not yet restart at 4 AM btw

Edited by GuitarPants

You know what UTC stands for, right?

According to the logs server did restart properly at UTC 04:00, so please check your timezone and know the time difference between it and UTC.

As I stated, to address these issues post in the Server thread we posted previously, not in this Cheater thread since it has no relevance and bumps a thread that shouldn't be bumped.

Edited by fdrk

Ah my friend said 4AM my time. Maybe he was wrong.

But then perhaps it was UTC 2:00

How much can you see and do about disconnecters?

Then i can know what info i should give you :)

I think we all wanna get rid of these type of guys right.