Sign in to follow this  
Quarxink

Invincible players

Reposting at the advice of a forum mod:

Date/Time: First happened yesterday at about 6 am CST

What happened: Often when I get in to gunfights with players i will hit them and watch blood stain on their body but they won't actually bleed/take damage until after i've died, left, and reconnected. Usually, I'll get the drop on them and get a good 5 shots in on them before they turn around and shoot me, which makes it very... confusing.

Where you were:

First happened in northeast airfield, has happened everywhere

What you were doing:

being a bandito

My instinct tells me "severe lag spikes"

It happens quite often for lag spikes

I'm having these problems all the time. Blame it on Arma's netcode tbh. One time i actually was sure i fired 30 ak round in someone from 2 metres away. He got startled and ran away while i was reloading my ak. Then all of the sudden like 15 seconds later the guy fals over and dies.

Necroing this for great trauma.

Partner and I were in the woods just north of the coast, west of Cherno. I spotted a guy in a Ghillie suit with an axe.

I shot him six times with the revolver. He started toward us. For about thirty seconds, my partner and I just unloaded on him with our sidearms. He soaked up at least two magazines of Makarov, and four or five speedloaders of 45 ACP before he hacked my partner to death and chased me halfway to cherno.

Invincible axe-wielding ghillie dude.

A cool, creepy experience, but look

this game has enough legit ways to die that this kind of bullshit really is problematic. True fact.

I was just watching youtube videos of hackers, those fuckers can get their hands on anything they want..

including GOD MODE...

FUCK EM

Its not just hackers. It gamecode and/or server lag too. Happens very often, you shoot someone 5+ times, they run away and you see them fall over 5-10 seconds later. Sometimes they can turn around and shoot you too and you both die. Happens with zombies too, you shoot a zombie 2+ times and they continue to run at you and they even get a few hit on you before they actually die.

More like the zombies. I shot a single zombie about 14 times with a 1911, he just took it. I ran up hill luckily and he got all confused (AI can't handle terrain). :D