Sign in to follow this  
rjack85

Hoarders and Bandits Beware

If you're hoarding vehicles full of equipment you should know that you can loose them at any time. This is what happens when we find them. They are driven to the coast, disabled and or destroyed. Free stuff to any who find them.

There's bandits and then there are Bandits.

trk1.jpg

trk2.jpg

• Like 4

If I ever manage to repair/steal a chopper, I'm going to fly around until I find vehicle stashes, and then loot the hell out of them.

Then I will destroy them and fly away, laughing like a loon! ;)

Edited by Cyanyde
  • Like 2

lol, those honey pots won't work. We are vweeewy, vweeewy careful.

If you're hoarding vehicles full of equipment you should know that you can loose them at any time.

Oh no! He's pointing out the obvious, this can only end badly.

• Like 2

Well now that you warned us we can be more careful and deploy decoys and hide them better. Smart thinking there bro.

• Like 2

Well now that you warned us we can be more careful and deploy decoys and hide them better. Smart thinking there bro.

We're the DMV...we ain't smart. Just rude, obnoxious, and unavoidable.

• Like 2

Why would bandits be the only ones with vehicles? You probably stole some poor sod's vehicle that he worked days for, and he never hurt a fly.

so you're saying you're not bandits, but griefing dick bags with tiny balls?

• Like 2

We're the gubmint...of course we're griefing dick bags with tiny balls. duh.

section 2 paragraph 3 of the DMV code: Any vehicle parked in the forest more than 300 meters from a road is considered to be contraband. Any and all items stored in said vehicle are subject to be "taxed" at the descrection of the discovering authorized agent of the DMV. Vehicle will be removed to visible location and disabled to allow untaxed items to be distributed to the general population of Cherarnus.

What a waste of a trap. I would have brought some of those vehicles to one of the main cities and blow out the tires. Find a nice place that you can the car and wait for the noobs to come along to find a fresh cup of death.

section 2 paragraph 3 of the DMV code: Any vehicle parked in the forest more than 300 meters from a road is considered to be contraband. Any and all items stored in said vehicle are subject to be "taxed" at the descrection of the discovering authorized agent of the DMV. Vehicle will be removed to visible location and disabled to allow untaxed items to be distributed to the general population of Cherarnus.

What a waste of a trap. I would have brought some of those vehicles to one of the main cities and blow out the tires. Find a nice place that you can the car and wait for the noobs to come along to find a fresh cup of death.

Lawl I can just see that happening. You should do it and video tape it.