Sign in to follow this  
strike325

Currently Recruiting For MeatyBalls Squad

Alright guys, the title was merely to get your attention since threads tank really easily on this forum.

Our small clan/squad has three slots open, we're located in the United States. It would be very helpful if you were also located in the United States but we're willing to make exceptions for exceptional players.

Bare Minimum Requirements:

-You know the difference between north, south, east, and west.

-You can function in a group of seven and follow orders

-16+ (exceptions of course are possible but unlikely)

-You aren't annoying (we don't take kindly to squirrels)

-Loyalty is a must

-Capable of sharing

-Have a DECENT microphone and a skype account

-Understand the basic fundamentals of the game i.e. how to shoot a rifle from a long range, common bugs in-game, etc.

If you're interested please reply in this format:

Name:

Experience (how long you've played):

A brief summary if you so please:

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread all the way though and hopefully you're slightly interested in joining our small squad. If not that's alright, please keep in mind though when you join our squad we aren't just clan members but also friends! We play all kinds of different games and if you decided to join us we won't only just play dayz but all types of games!

If you need to get in contact with me you can email me @ hvh325@yahoo.com or message me over the forums.

Good Luck on your Clan

Oh alright, i read your post earlier i'm not sure why you changed your mind but that's alright. We play over 6 hours a day, so... Oh well, thank you anyways!

Name:Daniel

Experience (how long you've played):Have played for about 100 hours

I have always been loyal at my clan i know how it is to be betrayed, and i will not do it.

Name:Todd

Experience (how long you've played): 5 minutes

A brief summary if you so please: i like to play videogames hop i get in thx

yolo

swag

Edited by Mathium
  • Like 1

Name:Daniel

Experience (how long you've played):Have played for about 100 hours

I have always been loyal at my clan i know how it is to be betrayed, and i will not do it.

I looked at your recent posts and you do not seem in the slightest experienced :/ come back when you know how to play the game please!

Name:Todd

Experience (how long you've played): 5 minutes

A brief summary if you so please: i like to play videogames hop i get in thx

yolo

swag

This i don't even.

I looked at your recent posts and you do not seem in the slightest experienced :/ come back when you know how to play the game please!

This i don't even.

thx 4 letting me in h0pe to join u guyz

y0l0

swagin on yo mom

• Like 2

i luv star wars too! we're gonna make a gr8 team/

sWaGgGg

YoLo!1

Edited by Mathium
  • Like 1

Name: Joseph (kahmi)

Experience: Been playing a little over a month either by myself or with a small group of friends. Mostly trolling Cherno with a Lee Enfield or making trips up to the northern airstrip.

Summary: Just looking for some advanced group play. I can offer a lot to the group in terms of skill/sense of direction/having common sense/ etc./etc. Oh also, I'm nasty with a sniper.

Name: Chris

Experience (how long you've played): Almost two months playing mostly with 1 or 2 friends raiding Elektro and Cherno, also raiding stary and the North West airfield

A brief summary if you so please: I'm looking for an expierenced team to have fun with, but also a group that wants to take the game seriously and succeed. I'm loyal to my teamates and I don't complain about loot or disrespect my teamates.

P.S this is one of the first times I've used the forums so I don't have any posts.

Edited by FishFr0g

Name: Phil ($habby)

Experience (how long you've played): a week

A brief summary if you so please: I'm not very experienced but I know all the basics. I'm a fast learner and am interested in learning the ropes and having some people to play with.

Name: Phil ($habby)

Experience (how long you've played): a week

A brief summary if you so please: I'm not very experienced but I know all the basics. I'm a fast learner and am interested in learning the ropes and having some people to play with.

Name: Chris

Experience (how long you've played): Almost two months playing mostly with 1 or 2 friends raiding Elektro and Cherno, also raiding stary and the North West airfield

A brief summary if you so please: I'm looking for an expierenced team to have fun with, but also a group that wants to take the game seriously and succeed. I'm loyal to my teamates and I don't complain about loot or disrespect my teamates.

P.S this is one of the first times I've used the forums so I don't have any posts.

Name: Joseph (kahmi)

Experience: Been playing a little over a month either by myself or with a small group of friends. Mostly trolling Cherno with a Lee Enfield or making trips up to the northern airstrip.

Summary: Just looking for some advanced group play. I can offer a lot to the group in terms of skill/sense of direction/having common sense/ etc./etc. Oh also, I'm nasty with a sniper.

Please do not be discouraged if i do not reply to you tonight. We're reviewing the applications and doing background checks. We're also currently playing, so i'll pm you guys my skype acc name and add you guys to the call.

Please do not be discouraged if i do not reply to you tonight. We're reviewing the applications and doing background checks. We're also currently playing, so i'll pm you guys my skype acc name and add you guys to the call.

Sounds good! Hope to being playing with yall soon.

Name: Lino (ilduce187)

Experience (how long you've played):maybe 2 months, def a month at least.

A brief summary if you so please: Looking for a good group of experienced people to play with tired of killing people in cherno and dying all the damn time. ive died way too many damn times so i can get geared like instantly actually friends with kahmi so i logged off in mogilevka with a ak and 2 lee's if yall want em. would love to join and just do more in this game.

Name's Sam.

I'm 21.

Skype's Yeung-Jin.

Live in New Orlean's baby.

I've been playing pretty heavily for 3 months.

I kill for fun. If that's not what you're into then I have to pass. I currently have a DMR, GPS, one NVG for me and one for whoever wants/needs one. I've been playing lone wolf because I'm the only nerd in my group of friends; having a group will be a nice change of pace. Looking forward to hearing from you.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I've also got a tent with a few low tier military weapons and a Mountain Dew, if that matters at all (the Mountain Dew matters).

Edited by Yeung-Jin

Name: Mike

Experience (how long you've played): little over a month

Adam, 16, arf.fidler, Poland, 2 weeks playtime (2-3 months of youtube gameplays, tutorials, tactics)

I would really like to join because I find patrolling and surviving in the Chernarus alone quite lonely and miserable, I am half English, half Polish but I live in Poland because I have a lot of my family in here and my mom is Polish so that means I know both of the languages very well and if there is a problem I can translate or explain stuff to other players, applicants for the spot in the group. I have been watching a lot of tutorials, let's plays and gameplays from DayZ for like three months now, I watched two seasons of Dual Survival, every episode of Bear Grylls and Les Stroud so I know how to roleplay and find my way out of the place I have been spawned or need to meet someone, I have set procedures on how to know the Cardinal directions without a compass like first seeing anything that resembles something from the map, going onto the highest point next to me to patrol the area etc. and basically I have been looking for bunch of trustworthy people to have fun with and play together, stay together and survive together,

Cheers.

Edited by Snafu18

Name: Lino (ilduce187)

Experience (how long you've played):maybe 2 months, def a month at least.

A brief summary if you so please: Looking for a good group of experienced people to play with tired of killing people in cherno and dying all the damn time. ive died way too many damn times so i can get geared like instantly actually friends with kahmi so i logged off in mogilevka with a ak and 2 lee's if yall want em. would love to join and just do more in this game.

Sounds good pm'd you my skype.

Name's Sam.

I'm 21.

Skype's Yeung-Jin.

Live in New Orlean's baby.

I've been playing pretty heavily for 3 months.

I kill for fun. If that's not what you're into then I have to pass. I currently have a DMR, GPS, one NVG for me and one for whoever wants/needs one. I've been playing lone wolf because I'm the only nerd in my group of friends; having a group will be a nice change of pace. Looking forward to hearing from you.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I've also got a tent with a few low tier military weapons and a Mountain Dew, if that matters at all (the Mountain Dew matters).

Pm'd you my skype name, looking forward to talking to you and getting to know you.

Regardless of all that junk above these two clan spots are contested until we verify these players loyalty and what not for the group. If we get back stabbed then of course i'll be right back here on the forum looking for more people so....

Name: Mike

Experience (how long you've played): little over a month

and...

Adam, 16, arf.fidler, Poland, 2 weeks playtime (2-3 months of youtube gameplays, tutorials, tactics)

I would really like to join because I find patrolling and surviving in the Chernarus alone quite lonely and miserable, I am half English, half Polish but I live in Poland because I have a lot of my family in here and my mom is Polish so that means I know both of the languages very well and if there is a problem I can translate or explain stuff to other players, applicants for the spot in the group. I have been watching a lot of tutorials, let's plays and gameplays from DayZ for like three months now, I watched two seasons of Dual Survival, every episode of Bear Grylls and Les Stroud so I know how to roleplay and find my way out of the place I have been spawned or need to meet someone, I have set procedures on how to know the Cardinal directions without a compass like first seeing anything that resembles something from the map, going onto the highest point next to me to patrol the area etc. and basically I have been looking for bunch of trustworthy people to have fun with and play together, stay together and survive together,

Cheers.

I'll be getting back to you guys as soon as i can about available slots for the group but until then all slots are filled for our group.

Edited by strike325

But could you please answer when you will know instead of leaving us with an option like "We'll call you back about your job interview" so we don't keep waiting for nothing, because I just don't know should I apply to more groups or keep waiting?

Name: Jordy

Experience (how long you've played): Well over a week

A brief summary if you so please: Loyal, strategic and calm yet enthusiastic.

But could you please answer when you will know instead of leaving us with an option like "We'll call you back about your job interview" so we don't keep waiting for nothing, because I just don't know should I apply to more groups or keep waiting?

I'd look for other clans while you wait for us to respond to you to maximize your chances of getting into one? If you get into a different group before we contact you then so be it, no harm no foul, etc etc.