Sign in to follow this  
zack4209

Would this work?

If i was with a player and there was alot of zombies after us. Could i shoot the other player in the leg? then run and be safe? will the zombies go for him since his slower? (Considering if he was out of ammo not to shoot me)

yes this would work, but make sure you use a quite pistol, as most other guns will attract more zeds and one is bound to pursue you.

Edited by BlazeN'Chronic

It might work if you broke his leg. Zombies always go for the closest player. And stop watching Walking-Dead re-runs, we don't need any more fuck-sticks running around than we already have ;)

Edited by Doctor_sloth

Yes, it will work. If you're actually in this position in the first place though, consider rethinking your tactics.

It might work if you broke his leg. Zombies always go for the closest player. And stop watching Walking-Dead re-runs, we don't need any more fuck-sticks running around than we already have ;)

I didnt get this from Walking-Dead but i do remember what your saying. I'm just saying if i have to its me or him and im choosing me..

above guy beat me to it : :(

Edited by TheTamsen

Considering you can out run zombies.. I fail to see why you would do this.

If you want to keep a low profile trying to lose a couple dozen zeds is not a good idea.

You would do this if you had to get rid of them fast.