We spend the late night hours hunting for your vehicles, they don't disappear.

No way?! You do?.... No way.... Really? And we thought they just "dissapear" on their own.. Who would have thought other players besides us actually look for vehicles.

But yes, the vehicles are nice fun to have and easy to find again.

Can't wait for extra options for us to have and do ingame.

So if you loot an enemy tent, you save it and return to it after a restart the stuff is respawned?

isnt it the other way around, lol.

Edited by Vipala

As soon as I shoot at a guy on this server I see [HV] "insertnamehere" is losing connection.

As soon as I shoot at a guy on this server I see [HV] "insertnamehere" is losing connection.

Yeap Hv Jamal also dced today morning when we ambushed hes bus :(.

they dc all the time and suck at combat. plain bad hackers, tp:ing everywhere

• Like 1

props to the HV guy that didnt dc when i shot and killed him in stary... no props to the HV guy that went from being 900+M away to 20+M in 3 seconds.....

• Like 1

Meh, just met one of the HV guys again, 5 shots of M107 to the head, nothing, he shot me once, I drop dead. I saw the blood flying out too. 04:32 GMT+2 at nearly the top left corner of the map. Please remove your hacks and be on the same level as the rest of us, mmkay?

hey aRkker, currently only 4+1(me) HV members were online in LU-15 and we did not use any hacks guaranteed.

There was and maybe still is a hacker called "Why No Laugh?" online who teleports behind players and kills them by spraying with a crossbow. He has killed me twice in the past hour and also killed some other members of HV.

If you're looking for some legit action, go near Krutoy Cap (or however it's spelled) and you will find 1 or 2 people guarding the island and mountain that's opposite from it. There might be a hidden chopper somewhere because they've been there since the server restart which happened like 3 hours ago.

Meh, just met one of the HV guys again, 5 shots of M107 to the head, nothing, he shot me once, I drop dead. I saw the blood flying out too. 04:32 GMT+2 at nearly the top left corner of the map. Please remove your hacks and be on the same level as the rest of us, mmkay?

It's really cheap to accuse a fellow server survivor for cheating without any e v i d e n c e. Install fraps, keep it running during a an encounter (if possible), take screenies. All you need is some solid proof and that hacker is banned. Also try to give the HV guy a proper name, instead of just HV (theres 80+ who have been to LU15 and that number is growing) .Cause if one certain member pops up enough in cheater related issues it will raise questions and maybe, just maybe you help to ban a cheater, but and anonymous HV member would imply you calling us all hackers. And that just lame. I could easily blame all my hacker dyings to you as well just because you were on the server at the same time. Easy eh.. no proof though.

We have gotten few hackers banned due to having several eyewitnesses to the hack and for extra proof screenies were made, few people who could ran fraps.

So meanwhile if you don't have any proof I suggest you grow a pair and adapt... or die often (or maybe change servers if all you can do is accuse others without any solid proof)

Please get some solid proof next time and even the members inside HV will take you seriously in getting rid of hackers.

• Like 1

If someone sees HV guys acting weird, please fraps it and put out for everyone to see. Public humiliation is the best + we can do stuff in-community.

Warning have been passed for dc-ing into our local forum and people are aware, that it might end with banning.

Yesterday was good fight and i look forward for next clashes (people in blue bus got away by making maneuvers).

Has anyone seen this monster yet : http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27841-the-mysterious-creature/

Dat URAL 8DD

Hi 2 U chesm6mmi & Tmah from your friendly neighborhood spiderman

Enough of the cheating / hacking accusations, as server admin I have seen NO PROOF in our logs of any HV member cheating / hacking, however should such evidence come to light, this will be forwarded to the dayz dev team and likely result in a global ban for ANY player caught hacking.

• Like 1

Well one thing Nigel might want to do something about is [HV]naguuus spamming shit on the side channel. Really annoying and immersion breaking.

I wasn't harming anyone and I can't do it anymore. It was a bug that allowed me to scroll to Side chat after server restarted.

Well one thing Nigel might want to do something about is [HV]naguuus spamming shit on the side channel. Really annoying and immersion breaking.

Immersion breaking are most of the regular server tricks like crosshair, notices (XYZ killed), 3rd person, distance. Want a real adrenaline rush, go to full HC VET server :)

lu15 looked great at first, then noticed it still had builtin rangefinder and nameplates if u scroll aka boring as hell, doesnt matter if u are the sneaky master, even a noob can spot you with that thing

Seems like a hacker is on a rampage in LU15 right now, choppers spawning everywhere. Like 8 confirmed ones at the same time so far. 2 next to solnichy factory, some flying around , one heard in in otmel, 2 near elektro firehouse, in the middle of a field. Multiple choppers flying around and many crashing xD

And people are constantly loosing connections at the exact same time.

Edited by Vipala

Yeap. Scripting hasn't been blocked by the recent BattleEye updates, just the public methods. And now some fucktwat from an invite-only forum went and released one of the private methods to the public. This is the result.

Server got nuked and everyone died at once

Edited by Vipala

Havent played DayZ due hackers few days now, we ran Limgor island few dayz and Krooks mod for ARMA. They are easily same fun or more.

Will wait for 1.7.2.5 for graphical gliching fix and maybe something will be done to reduce hacking, this shit is pointless now. I'm geared and not interested teleporting to random place to die. If someone hits me with bullet or axe, its not a problem.