Who was hacking before current restart (29.07 GMT+2 17:00), we all 5-7th of us were teleported some shitty place by hacker again...we lost heli, car and boat - second time today

f***** hackers

Exactly the reason the server was just taken offline to pull the logs, server is now back online, we will try to find the culprit of the hacking.

nigel did tents dissapear after this restart or what ? i lost all my stuff :(

nigel did tents dissapear after this restart or what ? i lost all my stuff :(

Same here. What happened?

Same here. What happened?

Same for my camp, restarted as normal and all tents have vanished, nothing in the logs .. very very weird!

Same for my camp, restarted as normal and all tents have vanished, nothing in the logs .. very very weird!

It all came back now, nice.

Also, congratulations on finding the HV shit. I just shot 3 of them (Kurat, Kroom and some guy with G as his first letter). They make videos about shooting one of ours, we kill all of them.

So did [HV] lose some vehicles yesterday?

Close, but no cigar :) We may be nubs, but dont like to keep vehicles in plain sight.. maybe a bush or two to keep the hidden. The HV guy you killed there was just roaming around and discovered the camp as well.

whos chopper was shot down north of novy sobor ? and there was few guys at novy sobor who didnt shoot me ! <3

@Retronab, I Shot that chopper down , was a hacker in there. After the chopper crashed we got no kills and he teleported behind us and 1 shotted us with a silenced sniper , me and my mate

Did HV lose an Ural truck full of guns by any chance?

TnIrx.pngSsjX0.png

And as you can see, that's just 2/5 of the items inside. We like your donation very much, if it was you.

@Retronab, I Shot that chopper down , was a hacker in there. After the chopper crashed we got no kills and he teleported behind us and 1 shotted us with a silenced sniper , me and my mate

did you guys were in novy sobor also and you didnt shoot me :) ?

Duckhunt season has begun.

Since today I've shot:

[HV]Kroom x1

[HV]pots4t4j4 x1

[HV]Sarvik x1

[HV]chesm6mmi x2

[HV]Kurat666 x1

[HV]Gemix x1

I also saw [HV]Jamal and [HV]naguuus (not sure about the last one) coming to rescue of Sarvik and Gemix with their cars, which they very quickly turned around as I opened fire.

You film and boast with killing one of us, I will kill the whole lot of you! :D

Since today I've shot:

[HV]Kroom x1

[HV]pots4t4j4 x1

[HV]Sarvik x1

[HV]chesm6mmi x2

[HV]Kurat666 x1

[HV]Gemix x1

I also saw [HV]Jamal and [HV]naguuus (not sure about the last one) coming to rescue of Sarvik and Gemix with their cars, which they very quickly turned around as I opened fire.

LOL at no point have we said we are any good. I think 1 sniper once got 5 of us on an open field and another time I think we lost 9 to n00b moves. Were all just having fun like you are

And ofcourse there is that there is 1 of you and whole loads of us so more of us to shoot xD

are there any 4-5+ member clans on LU15 that we could set up meetings or some pre-planned wars? i would pleasantly attack-defend devils castle or some city for fun and beans against some other voice organized clan :D

there are active 50+ players with [HV] tags on LU15, so it should be more like running and gunning :D

Edited by aadressiriba

LOL at no point have we said we are any good. I think 1 sniper once got 5 of us on an open field and another time I think we lost 9 to n00b moves. Were all just having fun like you are

There's actually 4 of us

DT|aRkker

DT|RETRONAB

DT|NotAHax

DT|Buugi

and possibly more soon! >:o

Since today I've shot:

[HV]Kroom x1

[HV]pots4t4j4 x1

[HV]Sarvik x1

[HV]chesm6mmi x2

[HV]Kurat666 x1

[HV]Gemix x1

j9pyl0.jpg

:P

Edited by Vipala

Are there any other clans-groups on LU15 who are not afraid to introduce themselves here?

If we'd start putting up lists who we've shot, you can copy-paste daily LU15 player base list here :D

Are tents and vehicles always saved correctly on this server? Our little clan might switch over if that's the case.

Thanks to our busy members we've enjoyed the occasional trucks and other vehicles, have had access to constant flow of hi end gear (sadly due to tents it's all totally common now) and I do belive few choppers as well. Due to the prevalence of anti-material snipers they wont live long though so we tend to use them using the moto "life is short (48mins on averatge) so have fun :)

PVP wise really if there is interest we could actually try to organize some fun events (ofcourse we need to be ready that someone will spoil the fun). But I have no problems charging green mountain with wincherster or having a sidearm fight in cherno. Ambush a vehicle on some stretch of road etc. Defend an important piece of intel someone needs to steal etc. Just needs some organizeing and Nigel has a TS as well so we can all have the event there.

Are tents and vehicles always saved correctly on this server? Our little clan might switch over if that's the case.

Vehicle are tricky as they tend to dissapear from our "hiding spots" during the night. I think it's a bug :D

Tents sadly dont dissapear whatever you do with them. after restart they back and mostly full of hi end loot.

Edited by EvilFurryOne

So if you loot an enemy tent, you save it and return to it after a restart the stuff is respawned?

Thanks to our busy members we've enjoyed the occasional trucks and other vehicles, have had access to constant flow of hi end gear (sadly due to tents it's all totally common now) and I do belive few choppers as well. Due to the prevalence of anti-material snipers they wont live long though so we tend to use them using the moto "life is short (48mins on averatge) so have fun :)

PVP wise really if there is interest we could actually try to organize some fun events (ofcourse we need to be ready that someone will spoil the fun). But I have no problems charging green mountain with wincherster or having a sidearm fight in cherno. Ambush a vehicle on some stretch of road etc. Defend an important piece of intel someone needs to steal etc. Just needs some organizeing and Nigel has a TS as well so we can all have the event there.

Vehicle are tricky as they tend to dissapear from our "hiding spots" during the night. I think it's a bug :D

Tents sadly dont dissapear whatever you do with them. after restart they back and mostly full of hi end loot.

We spend the late night hours hunting for your vehicles, they don't disappear.

So if you loot an enemy tent, you save it and return to it after a restart the stuff is respawned?

If done "right" then yes.