Hello,

I'm Evil and I am one of a bunch of utter n00bs from an estonian forum called Hinnavaatlus (we use the tags HV) and we have decided to make LU15 our home and I hope this thread might get some extra chatter from other locals who call the server their home. Get to know each other, congratulate on fun stuff and also spread general server news if needed.

We're not very organized yet, there just are many of us, so we try to have fun as a group, a bit difficult at times, but we're getting there.

Today it seemed there was an issue with hackers, Huey flew over cherno/electo and crashed in the latter + hacker zombie attack that killed a few server survivors. After that respawning everyone had 5 satchels in their inventory... We used a one to clear an ATC tower @ balota and we tried to take out the hotel and firehouse @ cherno, but obviously we missed the structural integrity beams.

Hope to meet and have fun times with other locals.

Our ROE tends to be NBSI -- Not Blue Shoot It. We like to roam around, find camps, loot them to hell.

Lately we've been in possesion of few trucks, couple of buses etc, but lost some in utter failfests to our rivals, all the while having loads of fun. General server lag makes it hard to drive in close proximity to each other.

Anyhoo, let's get this thread started and start the introduction rounds.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I've seen you on the server alot lately, glad you've found a good server to play on, regarding the hack you describe, I have found the culprit, and placed a guid ban on him / her.

Enjoy you're time of LU15 and if you see any more of the hacking going on, please feel free to message me, or leave a post on here.

Nigel

LU15 Server Admin

• Like 1

Have had some really fun times on the server yea.Now just hoping that some bigger clan in here to compete against :P

• Like 1

Nigel, can you check your server, it has issues with zombies not moving in electro and cherno + loot not spawning. It created an interesting scenario, but still, maybe upgrade the software or restarts more often? Though you did have the server restart few hours earlier.

We have seen this a few times, and it keep occuring even after restarts, i'll ask the devs if there's a known issue.

Mother Russia will not allow you to take over this server. Only CMG (Colonization and Mining Guild) are now allowed to be here. Every1 else will be forced to move out and stay quiet. Peace.

• Like 1

Former Republic of USSR, Estonia will not bow down to the corrupt russian superpower. We shall meet you on the battlefield. You can take our freedom, but you can't take our BEANS!!!

"Lucas ruled aka. Aldi" was flying around in a chopper today. Saw him twice as did a lot of other people.

Found a camp today on Lu15. contained 5=6 as50's 12 ghillie suits, 4 m4a1 cco sd's range finders, nvg's and like 4-5 coyote backpacks. not sure if duped, injected or legit. if the gm wants to check this, pm me. or drop a message on skype: Spunk_shade

Thank you verymuch Clan TGC for this generous donation. We gladly accept ur Snipers and ur ATV. -Team Dota.Gc

Any clan playing on LU15 searching for a new player :)?

Language: Dutch and English.

pick me up :DDD skype: cudeey0

Found a camp today on Lu15. contained 5=6 as50's 12 ghillie suits, 4 m4a1 cco sd's range finders, nvg's and like 4-5 coyote backpacks. not sure if duped, injected or legit. if the gm wants to check this, pm me. or drop a message on skype: Spunk_shade

That may be the result of a hack that occured yesterday, every player was given coyote backpacks, as50's, nv goggles etc, all i can do is ask you not to use the items if you think they are not legit, however if you choose to use them, there will be no kicks or bans as you were not responsible for the hack.

That may be the result of a hack that occured yesterday, every player was given coyote backpacks, as50's, nv goggles etc, all i can do is ask you not to use the items if you think they are not legit, however if you choose to use them, there will be no kicks or bans as you were not responsible for the hack.

My frend RETRONAB got them, but server restarted instantly and he lost them atleast, so im not sure how many ppl actually got these.

Nigel, can you say at least 5min before you restart server.

We have lost numerous cars and items due random server restarts...Today we lost car and boat due restart and one guy spawned water after restart, also lost all his items.

Nigel, can you say at least 5min before you restart server.

We have lost numerous cars and items due random server restarts...Today we lost car and boat due restart and one guy spawned water after restart, also lost all his items.

A warning is always issued before a restart, and impossible items were lost due to arestart today as the server has NOT been restarted since 4pm yesterday.

My frend RETRONAB got them, but server restarted instantly and he lost them atleast, so im not sure how many ppl actually got these.

It wasn't a restart, we immediately shut down the server once we saw what had happened in order o try and prevent a further hack.

Who was hacking before current restart (29.07 GMT+2 17:00), we all 5-7th of us were teleported some shitty place by hacker again...we lost heli, car and boat - second time today

f***** hackers

Edited by aadressiriba