Sign in to follow this  
zack4209

Best loot you have gotten from a dead player? How excited where you?

Hey thought i would start this to see how many people have gotten lucky by finding dead players with loot.

Me im a noob but now i did find one player dead sourrounded by zombies (dead ones). Well he had an axe and some soda and a can of something. This made me so happy considering i just started playing :P.

Best loot I got was and m16 with a few mags, I was so giddy because I got it off some random dead guy in a barn in the butt-fuck of nowhere. Then as I walked down the barn's steps my toon' fell 2ft near the end and broke her leg and passed out. She ended up bleeding to death in 2 minutes....damn shame.

Best thing I ever found on a dead survivor was cooked meat.. right when I needed it too.

Of course he also had the knife, hatchet, matches and other gear that I needed, but I was low on blood and his misfortune was definitely my gain.

Just killed someone yesterday. Had a Coyote backpack, NVG, Rangefinders, M4A1 CCO SD, ammo, food, medical supples. Too bad I already had all of that and more on me :P

NVG, Rangefinder, Coyote Backpack, GPS, ton of ammo for my AS50.

All from the same player.

Best loot I ever found was when I got silenced mp5, 2 blood bags, shotgun, 12 rounds, revolver, watch, soda can and a empty water bottle. Right after I found it all I was shot down by a sniper.

the best loot i got from was today me and my bro were travling up north and we spot someone, we both came to a decision and killed him he had a m4 silenced and in his Coyote Backpack a dmr nd some outher good stuf, we were both very happy with that kill