Sign in to follow this  
aphex187

Hacker on UK31 (Matt The Bandit)

Called Matt The Bandit

Spawned himself a heli, spawned everyone satchel charges, was able to post a vulgar message across the screen to the admin and as he was doing this i shot him dead lol.

When killing zombies if you looted their bodies it gave you 200+ satchel charges, when firing a weapon the sound gave off a car horn noise lol!!!!

We also have problems with tents that contain "illegal" weapons and other hi-end gear, we tried to destroy the tents only for them to reappear after server restart.

Yeah there are boxes up on top of the big hill at Elektro where you can re-arm as well!! Pretty damn shitty as they will not go after a restart!!!

Yeah, me and a friend joined a server and we took advantage of the satchel charges by doing this

• Like 1

Yeah, me and a friend joined a server and we took advantage of the satchel charges by doing this

I believe you can be banned for using hacked weapons and such so next time I wouldn't try doing this. >.>

Still it's hacked in. I mean, if someone spawned a shitload of M4s in boxes and said to an entire server "Here free M4s for every person! Go do whatever you want with them!" would you take an M4 knowing it was hacked in by an evil hacker person?

Lol, I saw this dude in a youtube video with PsiSyndicate and he was like 'Yeah Matt always gets accused of hacking, but he aint' bla bla.. I see different here:P

I've also seen people mentioning psi syndicate with this Matt guy.

Here's a perfect scenario, he gets kicked from the server and his heli falls from the sky and explodes in the field south of the NWA. 10mins pass and all of a sudden there's a guy running where the heli had crashed with no pack or gun, he stops and then I take my shot and Matt the bandit pops up that he's been killed. As the shot hits a text appears smack bang on the screen that says xecuter is a f****t (the other admin of uk31).

As if anyone needs any more proof, Jesus Christ you only have to google his name.

Lol, I saw this dude in a youtube video with PsiSyndicate and he was like 'Yeah Matt always gets accused of hacking, but he aint' bla bla.. I see different here:P

Matt's a legit guy. The guy who was cheating was Blood Money, go watch my VoDs. He was invisible and I've had issues with him in the past.

Edited by PsiSyndicate
  • Like 1

Not to mention I havnt even been on UK31 in the last week at least.

I see that you're the admin of UK31 too, any chance you could throw up the logs with the name + guid on it?

• Like 1

we banned matt the bandit from ny 7 and 8 cuz he and his 2 other gay lovers spawned in a heliocpter

As i said, tell me the guid you banned... because every server says they have banned MY guid when evidently... they have not.

As i said, tell me the guid you banned... because every server says they have banned MY guid when evidently... they have not.

Np will get the GUID in the morning as i'm off to bed now but one way of knowing if it's you is to join our mumble sometime because we have a guy who comes on and will recognise your voice from previous hacking whilst playing.

btw PM me your guid plz m8.

Edited by sye73

You will get my guid in the morning... yet it was mid day when u posted... and you want me to send you my guid before you post the guid that you think is me?

seems legit.

Psi and Matt are cool guys. I can't see them trying to spoil other peoples fun. Just watch their let's play series.

You will get my guid in the morning... yet it was mid day when u posted... and you want me to send you my guid before you post the guid that you think is me?

seems legit.

I don't see any problem with what i have asked, if your not cheating then what's the problem? If i was accused i'd be quick sharp and would already pm'd the GUID. What do you think i'm going to get out of this? Nothing except to have piece of mind!

And btw one of our guys Googled your name and you have posted up on a cheats forum :

http://www.***.me/forum/arma-arma2/77077-script-kill-all-players-server.html

So do you think that MattTheBandit is the only MattTheBandit there is?

Search ''kittis'' on steam, it's my steam username. You'll find a FUCKTON of kittis named people.

Also I googled your name more!!!!!!!! I'm such a h4x0r!!

You're a digital spy!!!!!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/member.php?u=426136