Sign in to follow this  
sturmfalkerda

Found a SVD camo and no ammo.. what to do..

I really have no idea, as I am not going to a barracks or a airfield any time soon, any ideas? drop it for other waepons..??

You could find a trading company and either trade it for some nice gear or trade some things for ammo.

Offer to trade it to someone. A gun with no ammo, no matter how good or rare, is useless, and a waste of your bag slots.

Offer to trade it to someone. A gun with no ammo, no matter how good or rare, is useless, and a waste of your bag slots.

I am in the middle of nowhere next to cherno with crossbows and tons of ammo and weapons next to me.. drop it..??

I am in the middle of nowhere next to cherno with crossbows and tons of ammo and weapons next to me.. drop it..??

Look OP, you've responded to every suggestion offered to you in this thread with "drop it?". If you want to fucking drop it so badly, then drop it. Why did you even post this if you weren't going to consider anything we said?

• Like 1

Look OP, you've responded to every suggestion offered to you in this thread with "drop it?". If you want to fucking drop it so badly, then drop it. Why did you even post this if you weren't going to consider anything we said?

I am, the thing is I am a bit far from cherno and I would pass up weapons in the current barn, would it be worth it to skip out on these weapons..?? I always wanted to try a crossbow, tons of winchester ammo too, I COULD go to cherno and pass up on these

Why do you keep saying drop it? If you don't want it don't take it. A gun that rare you won't come across often though.

If you aren't a sniper yourself, or don't really care for the gun, then get into contact with Freeside Trading Co. or some other trading organization and try to trade it for something you DO want.

If you are a sniper, or you fancy the gun, then keep it stored in your backpack and start looking for heli crashes or make a trip to NWAF, preferably with a friend or two if you have some. If not, make some.

If you have none I'd be more than willing to make the trip with you, I'm bored and it would be fun. No, I don't want the sniper, unless you wanna trade it for some of the mediocre gear my survivor is currently carrying. No, I won't kill you for it, I've made several trips with several people on the forums before, you can check my post history if your paranoid.

EDIT: You want to drop the SVD for a Crossbow? You can find those anytime. You can find barn weapons easily and at any time. That SVD is a once in a blue moon deal. Keep it. Trade it. Do something with it. Hell give it away to some random noob on the coast. Don't let it sit in a barn and disappear when the server restarts.

Edited by Sephka

Do what you want. It's your game, test the way you think is best. We gave you options. You don't have to drop it; there's other things you could do with it.

We can't manage your inventory for you. That's your agency as a tester.

Edited by Techercizer

Why do you keep saying drop it? If you don't want it don't take it. A gun that rare you won't come across often though.

If you aren't a sniper yourself, or don't really care for the gun, then get into contact with Freeside Trading Co. or some other trading organization and try to trade it for something you DO want.

If you are a sniper, or you fancy the gun, then keep it stored in your backpack and start looking for heli crashes or make a trip to NWAF, preferably with a friend or two if you have some. If not, make some.

If you have none I'd be more than willing to make the trip with you, I'm bored and it would be fun. No, I don't want the sniper, unless you wanna trade it for some of the mediocre gear my survivor is currently carrying. No, I won't kill you for it, I've made several trips with several people on the forums before, you can check my post history if your paranoid.

EDIT: You want to drop the SVD for a Crossbow? You can find those anytime. You can find barn weapons easily and at any time. That SVD is a once in a blue moon deal. Keep it. Trade it. Do something with it. Hell give it away to some random noob on the coast. Don't let it sit in a barn and disappear when the server restarts.

I would gladly trade it with you, anything, ammo or something.. whats your steam name?

SVD sucks comparing to .50s or even the DMR - DMR ammo is way more common, has zoom, can be used with NVGs etc

SVD sucks comparing to .50s or even the DMR - DMR ammo is way more common, has zoom, can be used with NVGs etc

But the SVD comes with a built in range finder! Also it looks pretty.

But the SVD comes with a built in range finder! Also it looks pretty.

It does indeed blend nicely with the ghillie. Swapped it for a Lee Enfield from a noob's body tho, maybe someone else found more use for it

I found a DMR, server hopped and found 2 mags. So try that before you drop it.

I IZ SERVER HOPPER DATS HAW I GETZ GEAAAR LOL 360 NOSCOP

Do what you want. It's your game, play the way you think is best. We gave you options. You don't have to drop it; there's other things you could do with it.

We can't manage your inventory for you. That's your agency as a player.

^^^ Techercizer...im sorry but i cant resist :3....Your a dunce. XD

^^^ Techercizer...im sorry but i cant resist :3....Your a dunce. XD

Thanks mate, I missed that one. *fixes now*

It's folks like you who are keeping me honest.

server hop the barracks to find an ammo box with 10+ draguanov ammo

No.