Sign in to follow this  
JFox225

Looking to make medical run in Berezino

Hello,

I'm on day 3 in my current life and have been stocking up on most supplies besides weapons (staying away from airfields). The only supplies I don't have are medical. Specifically, I want to grab one or two morphine auto-injectors since a broken leg would otherwise be a death sentence. The closest hospital to me is Berezino and I'm currently a few minutes' run east of the castle in the far north.

My plan is to find a relatively empty US server, get in, find supplies, and get out as soon as possible but an extra set of eyes would be helpful. After that, we can go our separate ways or try for some more loot. Any takers can add me on Steam (jfox225).

Hahah, yeah that's always a risk. I actually haven't been to Berezino yet and I'm hoping it's not as bloody as Cherno and Elektro. Most players seem to spawn on the southern coast.

I think berizino is the safest "big" city on the map that's usually my hunting area for supplies I've gone into that hospital a lot on full servers and have never run into a soul