Sign in to follow this  
DayZHunter

Bizon PP-19 SD or AKS-74 Kobra

I know the Bizon is rare, but so is the ammo for it which renders it more of a hinderance than a good thing... I have no ammo for the Bizon either so Bizon or AKS-74 Kobra?

That's what I'll do! I've been debating whether or not to just let go of the Bizon because I have no ammo anyway so it's pretty much weighing me down... Thanks guys! :P

yeah, i have a bizron, it's nice and all, but i've only found 2 clips in about 10 raids and 3 crash sites :/

I don't mind the Bizon. Good sized clip. Yes the ammo's quite rare but you usually should be just using your sidearm in most cases other than PvP so you should be able to save ammo for your Bizon. All really depends on what you're planning on doing since they're two totally different guns. Both are pretty good. Silenced weapons are always a welcome weapon in my book. Always has a use somehow someway.

The Bizon SD is terrible. I've seen players take 10+ rounds in CQC and manage to survive.

You don't really need silenced weapons; if you get zombie aggro it's because you made a mistake.

Edited by Maderas

Depends on playstyle I'd say. SD for looting with min. Risk in case a Z geht's too close. AK for CQB against players.

And the FAL is a perfect PvP gun with short to middle range engagements. The high firepower makes up for the lack of ammo spawn locations. (8000 damage per bullet = 2 hit kill)

Just so you know the Bizon can also use 30 round MP5SD clips.

I still prefer the AKS though. Some of my group found M4A1SDs at a camp we raided and those are SO much better than the Bizon. I'd say that's the best SD automatic weapon that I've seen used in game so I'd look for one of them if I was you.

Edited by Honey_Badger

In the same boat I have had a bison for the last week sitting in my bag, not found anything worth droppin it for yet tho

I would recommend the bizon for clearing cities even if it is weak. the ak is strong and of course louder.

it is kind of lame but you can go back to the lobby and back to the game again, all your ammunition containers (clips,magazines) will refill as long as they are at more than 1/3 of their capacity.

Reload clips of 30 at 11 shots left for example.

if you get zombie aggro it's because you made a mistake.

are you kidding me? zombies see you from 150m away while being crouched.... ofc you could just stay prone 100% of the time you are near a city but that's ridicilous

not to mention that zombies respawn ~20 seconds after you killed them (tested this yesterday)

Edited by hard2burn

Just had an issue with my Bizon where the one spare clip I had disappeared on reload, and no ammo was replenished :P Definately go with the Kobra lol

If you debating between silent and none silent weapon, i would suggest silent. If you leaning towards the AK for it's ammo availability, i would suggest AKM instead of AKS! AKM is a power house!

The Bizon. I know this is exploiting, but I think rocket is working on patching this. If you reconnect with more then half a mag, your mag will be full again. With the 64 bullets of the bizon mag, it is easy to stay over 32 bullets per mag. Before you call me an exploiter etc, I do hope this gets patched soon, I like caring about my ammo, it adds realism.