cdew55

AWOL is recruiting casual international survivors!

Absent without Leave - [AWOL]

The social clan that keeps it social

AWOL is a very mature laid back international gaming clan comprised of DAY Z players who play as a group to represent our name on the field. If you are looking for a fun group that loves to kill zombies and loot bandits, then you found the right place. Team players survive the longest and we're good at what we do. We have 3 rules:

1) Please have a mic. We use mumble.

2) Must be 21 or over.

3) No asshats.

The 21 age limit is our least strict rule, but we try our best to maintain a mature clan, so unless someone who is in AWOL can vouch for you if you aren't 21, please don't apply if you are under 21. Also, we're not the jealous type, so we welcome all people with other clan affiliations.

If you pass these restrictions, please apply to AWOL on our website http://awolgaming.enjin.com

• Like 4

Hey.

I just applied and got approved.

Look for " Vidar Theisen" in DayZ. Hes the one usually bleeding.

Hey.

I just applied and got approved.

Look for " Vidar Theisen" in DayZ. Hes the one usually bleeding.

Welcome! Great game last night. Another Day Z game shceduled for tonight at 11 BST. Sign up here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

It's cool man, we have a member who is 19 too. We'll let you in. We're just trying really hard to keep a mature group.

great. ill just apply then :). yeah, thats understandable. that shouldnt be a problem with me i think.

created. :)

Nice one dude. Our regular time for Day Z starts in 45 mins, but most of us are on already.

Hey dudes. You don't have to play Day Z alone anymore.

• Like 1

21 years old... that's a bit demanding, I don't want to sound like a douche, but I'm pretty sure 18 year olds can also act mature..

That's true. It's our most flexible rule though. Fill out an application and mention that you want to be in a mature group, that usually works.

• Like 1