Sign in to follow this  
Colten (DayZ)

DayZ Staff: Start doing something about hackers. Now.

In the case of the person complaining the most having a dark secret, Colten wins. He has been issued multiple server bans, under multiple GUID's (do you really need more than one....?) for confirmed ghosting and invisible hacking on his former clans server. We would have gladly accepted him turning bandit on a legit basis, but sadly it came to exploits. We welcome the challenge of bandits and anti-social survivors, but we have no tolerance for hackers.

I have read many interviews, and have one thing to say:

It WONT be fixed until standalone, you have to just accept that Hackers are there or start playing on private servers.

I don't think the dev team can do anything to deter the hackers, thats Battleyes job. Correct me if im mistaken.

Exactly This^^ also to OP, try reading the forums once in a while and you would know that no one can do ANYTHING about hacking while dayz runs on arma 2. Wait for standalone or please be quiet

• Like 2

Dayzz develherpment taem, Y U NO betterer at banning haxxors than battal aye?

Delete this topic.

Edited by GexAlmighty

Exactly This^^ also to OP, try reading the forums once in a while and you would know that no one can do ANYTHING about hacking while dayz runs on arma 2. Wait for standalone or please be quiet

When this game becomes successful I hope Rocket is smart enough to dump you guys.