Sign in to follow this  
boxt (DayZ)

Tearing it up with the bus - off road

UPDATE:

So we were just cruising, listening to that song "wanna be a baller/ shot caller/ 20 inch blades/ on the impala", when Tony thought it would be tight to go hit up a grocery store to get a tent. Zack stays in the Bus to chill and keep watch. This was a bad idea as Zack was baked. Tony and I are in town when I see the message 'Zack has been killed'. I get there first. Dude with a CZ550 is crouching next to the bus. I have a m1911 pistol. I get him in my iron sights. He disappears into the driver seat. I panic and run to the bus but I can only get in the passenger seat. I'm sitting behind this guy and I look round, 2 dudes chilling in the seats behind me. I guess the driver didn't notice because he gets off the bus again. I take the wheel and start driving across a field with these 2 strangers in the bus! "Hello, I am Jack and I am your bus driver for today. We will arrive at electro in approximately 45 minutes. Please wear your seat belt, thank you." I said via the vehicle's voice chat. They all eject from the bus and shortly after my wheels are shot. Tony has his sniper and is the last one alive. He takes one out but he's dead not long after. So I guess they ditty bop'd on out of there and are currently tucking into my m107 clips.

The hunt is on, LU180, we want out bus back.