Mardios

=STOMP= Australian Clan without a Plan

=STOMP=

The Australia Clan without a plan since 1999.

=STOMP= recognises the fact many people play for pure fun and enjoyment, and other play for the challenge and intensity, all STOMPERS accept the fact real life commitments take priority because of this =STOMP= is first and foremost a social gaming clan.

=STOMP= also maintains that the interaction between clan members both in game and outside of the game are what define, and hold a clan together over a long period of time.

=STOMP= will be opening a DayZ Division and welcomes all Aussie players and other players in the general timezone to join us (GMT+10ish), feel free to register on our forums at http://clanstomp.com.au/ and look for our TS3 details

ps 18+ clan

-Mardios

G'day Fellow Aussies, kiwis and imports

Stomp has been around for ages and althou DayZ division is new we are active in other games, just to name a few Battlefield 3,World of Tanks,Eve Online.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message via forums or on http://www.clanstomp.com.au/forum

Hey Mardios, I'm from a small social clan that has around 6 of our members that play arma and have gotten into DayZ in recent weeks. I'll tell the guys about your forum and TS3 server and hopefully we'll catch you guys on at some point (if we can ever get into one of the few aussie servers that is!)

FYI our clan is at http://tier1.forumotion.com (strangely serious seeming clan name for non-serious gamers)

So true, couple of the clannies and I have been jumping on servers with 250ish or less ping or NZ servers and they seem to be ok.

Hope to chat to you soon

-Mardios

We are still recruiting, currently have 4 people playing each night

still kicking and screaming, have not died yet (touch wood), currently have 5 STOMPERS and the crew from Teir1 catching up each night for 3 hr sessions

Cheers for the Rep Boganova, feel free to jump on our TS and team up with us when ever you like :)

Come on people you know you want to , looking for players all timezone but we are mainly Aussies and kiwis.

Check out the clan link in our first post .

:)

Back to the top i say , and if you want more friends and you also need help in the game then come and see us .

:)

Still looking for members, pretty organised now with team setup and squad play

im based in aus but i work shift usualy 3 days or nights on then 3 off work so i would be a regular so to speak as i would be on during the days and nights id also be absent for a few days in a row while i work let me know if you guys are accommodating to such a player

of course mate we have many guys working shift and away. i work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off myself. come visit the forum and introduce yourself.

www.clanstomp.com.au

Thanks for posting this. Just joined your forum~

How can I find out when/where you guys play?

I'm based in Tokyo (GMT+9)

tks