adamtheheretic

Wolf Armouries - Store

Just completed a trade with Twonk and John, It went as smooth as it could! We met up, traded and did some story-telling around the floating fireplace;) Really nice guys, I strongly recommend anybody to trade with them!

5/5 Cans of beans!

Hey i got a MK 48 mod 0 with two clips what you think you could give me for that? i was hoping for m24 and a gillie

Hello lads. Last night, FishIsTwonk and I, concluded a rather difficult trade. Difficult, because of problems getting in-game. He went to great lengths to make the trade. And I got quite an amazing deal out of it. I testify, that he is totally legit, and I look forward to trading with him again. Our groups enjoy our new items, and I hope he can find some use for what I gave him.

PS: Have you heard any explosions around Elektro? :) If not, prepare for a big bang.

What do you want for 3-5 NVG? Me and my buds are good looter but can't find those damn NVG.. So PM or tell here :)! Thanks

I have a FN FAL AN/PVS-4 with 6+ mags that I am willing to trade for something. I dont play at night so I dont use the scope. Let me know!

I have 2 antibiotics spare that I would like to trade, hopefully for couple of ghillies? 0_o hit me up on pm to talk business if needed.

Hey dude. Gotta a couple of things I need and a couple of things I want to get rid of. Let me know if your interested:

I HAVE:

NVGs

M16A2 M203 + 3Stanag Clips + 1x M203 Flare Green + 1x M203 Smoke

MP5SD6 + 2x MP5SD Mag

1x 10Rnd. M107

1x 200Rnd. M249 Belt

1x AKM mag

2x DMR mag

1x G17 mag

2x MP5 Mag

I WANT:

Coyote Backpack

Tent

AntiBiotics x2

Winchester1866 ammo (as much as I can get).

Water Bottle x2

What do you want for 3-5 NVG? Me and my buds are good looter but can't find those damn NVG.. So PM or tell here :)! Thanks

Pm'd

I have a FN FAL AN/PVS-4 with 6+ mags that I am willing to trade for something. I dont play at night so I dont use the scope. Let me know!

Sorry, not accepting those at the moment.

I have 2 antibiotics spare that I would like to trade, hopefully for couple of ghillies? 0_o hit me up on pm to talk business if needed.

Sorry, not accepting those at the moment.

Hey dude. Gotta a couple of things I need and a couple of things I want to get rid of. Let me know if your interested:

I HAVE:

NVGs

M16A2 M203 + 3Stanag Clips + 1x M203 Flare Green + 1x M203 Smoke

MP5SD6 + 2x MP5SD Mag

1x 10Rnd. M107

1x 200Rnd. M249 Belt

1x AKM mag

2x DMR mag

1x G17 mag

2x MP5 Mag

I WANT:

Coyote Backpack

Tent

AntiBiotics x2

Winchester1866 ammo (as much as I can get).

Water Bottle x2

Pm'd

I did a good trade with Twonk. My M240 for his NVG and DMR. We met at the trading spot, he put the NVG in my backpack and dropped the DMR, I swapped my M240 for it. After that, we both ran off in different directions. 100% Trustworthy, don't be afraid to trade with him.

- Jori/Ataxian

Hey there I have an L85 AWS would like to make a trade, I believe it is one of the rarest guns in the game so would like a trade worth the trouble of searching for it.

Possibly in the region of:

-NVG

-Range finder

-Ghillie suit

And possibly a half decent Sniper rifle?

Hey there I have an L85 AWS would like to make a trade, I believe it is one of the rarest guns in the game so would like a trade worth the trouble of searching for it.

Possibly in the region of:

-NVG

-Range finder

-Ghillie suit

And possibly a half decent Sniper rifle?

The L85 is rare, as are NVG's and Rangefinders. I would do a L85 for those two, not the ghillie and sniper rifle.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

are u giving any items away?

That was just the giveaway page. The winner has been chosen, waiting for him to reply to my message.

i happened to find a m249, but it is not with a full mag. there are some 20 rounds missing.

would you trade it for a svd camo?

+ possibly a i have a g17 i would trade for a makarov (or similar non-rare-ammo sidearm) to defend myself at short ranges when looting.

let me know, thanks

Sorry, currently not looking for an M249. May I ask why you want a Makarov over a G17? Just find ammo, it's a very good gun.

i happen to come across a lot more ammo for makarov or revolver sidearms and im running out on g17 ammo. that is all. i had it for over 2 weeks now and im still replying on the few mags i have left ( they were on a guy that tried to shoot me down with the g17, but didnt stand a chance against my hatchet somehow - 4 additional mags + 1 in the chamber )

what are you currently looking for to trade a svd camo for? if i happen to find something from that gear, i'll contact you again.

edit - spelling + typos.

Edited by vlko

If you are still looking to for an M136 launcher with a rocket I'll trade mine for an MK 48.

i happen to come across a lot more ammo for makarov or revolver sidearms and im running out on g17 ammo. that is all. i had it for over 2 weeks now and im still replying on the few mags i have left ( they were on a guy that tried to shoot me down with the g17, but didnt stand a chance against my hatchet somehow - 4 additional mags + 1 in the chamber )

what are you currently looking for to trade a svd camo for? if i happen to find something from that gear, i'll contact you again.

edit - spelling + typos.

You know that M9 and M9SD mags will work in the G17, right?

I will trade my M249 with 2 belts for SVD Camo, M107 or AS50.

Edited by aPyro

The L85 is rare, as are NVG's and Rangefinders. I would do a L85 for those two, not the ghillie and sniper rifle.

How about a ghillie and the NVGs then for the L85?

Also have 6 AS50 Mags, SVD camo + 3 mags and some antibiotics if your interested