adamtheheretic

Wolf Armouries - Store

I want the M4A1 HWS M203, pm me with information about what you need for it mate :)

Edited by tonybravo

Another deal done with Twonk. Damned fine tradesman. Damned fine. Looking forward to future business transactions!

Twonk is a pretty cool dude. Traded with him and ran around. Now we work together. Quick trades and easy process.

I am in need of a M4A1 CCO SD....since my tent decided to eat mine. Dont have the items you want...but I have NVG's, 2 as50's if you are interested.

Hey dude,

I have some stuff you may want -- M240, NVG, medical (blood, epi, morphine), M4A3 CC0, M107.

I'm looking for an AS50 and an M4A1 CCO SD, make a deal?

EDIT: Just found an M9SD I can offer up as well.

Edited by airplaneman

I'm curious about the med supplies, too. Got a few things I'm looking to get rid of and a few things I'd love to get a hold of.

Feel free to drop a PM my way, as well, and I'll see what I can get for you.

I'm looking for m4a1 SD > nvg > m9 SD + ammo > gps

I don't have anything you are requesting, however hopefuly soon my server resets and I'll have access to all my tents/vehicles again. At that time ill have

6 fences

4 tank traps

1 tent

m24

dmr (9-12 mags in dmr form)

m107 4 mags

bison no ammo

fn fal 3 mags

3 scrap metal

10 svd mags

anti biotics

handful of NGO grenades or w/e they are

If any of this interests you for what I'm trying to get ahold of I will consider anything that seems reasonable

*edit: oh, I might, and i mean i just MIGHT give my atv depending on how sweet the deal is. spent 5 hours last night getting one up and running when no one in my group was available to help ride along and scavange/drive a vehicle back so i had to hike it GRRR! In the atvs should start respawning soon and ive had pretty good control of their spawns. Too bad my group's control @ driving them wasnt as good as finding them >.> We also have a UAZ but I would need to discuss with my group first after seeing what you'd offer*

Edited by NiXHeX

I would like NVGs and a Ghillie Suit...except I am relatively newish and don't have great gear/vehicles to get around...oh well I'll contact you in the future if I get anything to trade..

OP, all of your text is forced white. In other words, it's white on white and you can't read anything if you're using the non-DayZ forum theme.

Edited by Bubba Jones