Sign in to follow this  
NeonSaber

Not a priority but...

Will we ever be seeing different player models? The idea was supposed to be random survivors in the zombie apocalypse right? I understand that the current models are one that were already available (I could be wrong) and the most civilian looking models, but will we be seeing other models in the future?

i'd hope so. it would be nice if they would simply use the huge list of civilian models they already have as survivors rather then the pmc units. also would be nice to be able to change clothes no only for gillie suits.

I'm not sure we'll see it in the Arma 2 Dayz mod..

But definately if the DayZ team comes through with a Dayz Standalone game.. :thumbsup:

There a loads of games where customized player models are there but they are really pretty frivolous. Day-Z is the only game i can think of right now that is desperately in need of one. I just hope there are enough permutations to account for the number of players.

also would be nice to be able to change clothes no only for gillie suits.

That's something I doubt we would see unless it moves away from Arma II. like Qassie said, but I totally agree.

But changing the default skin to something else shouldn't be too hard (I wouldn't know). Even if they keep everyone looking the same save for the colour variations and faces/glasses from profiles, but giving a different skin, or even if the Dev's made their own custom skin, would be better than what we have right now.